Diablo Immortal

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Well unfortunately it’s a mobile game first therefore that’s some of the shit we deal with playing the game. I’m capped on my battle points, did alot of the side content and I’m already bored farming monster essences. I rather be running rifts but not for the price of real money. These caps/gates is the dumbest they could of done. The leveling and gearing up in this game was okay and enjoyable for me. But once I hit that wall everything went downhill from there. I hope D4 will be at least half decent than this.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Playing Diablo Immortal got Asmon suspended on twitch for 24 hours. The in game chat filter is really easy to get around.

Oh shit boys, he's onto jogger! The rest of it, is just twitch being twitch. He probably got hate reported. Shrug

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There are only a handful of streamers with the balls to stream Immortal. They were looking for anything they could get on him.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Playing Diablo Immortal got Asmon suspended on twitch for 24 hours. The in game chat filter is really easy to get around.

apparently the suspension has already been lifted. I'm guessing someone from higher up woke (sic!) up and realized zackwrtwrfsrwcsw is actually Asmongold and shit's gonna hit the fan and ordered some below min wage grunt to fix the upcoming shitshow.
My prediction is that within 3 years the OTK is gonna launch their own streaming service. Most likely backed with a minority ownership by Microsoft. And after like 10 years when it's rivaling twitch it will be sold for literal billions to MS.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I understand from these videos that all loot/materials are character bound, no shared stash etc. Does this apply to advancement like paragon, battle-passes, boon of plenty and the like?
If so, surely even the whales will start to cry about it if they feel like leveling another class. Not that I care really, Blizzard isn't getting a dime from me.
I think one of the videos posted above mentions that all Shop stuff is Character bound, so you would need to get the BP / Boon on each character.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think one of the videos posted above mentions that all Shop stuff is Character bound, so you would need to get the BP / Boon on each character.

Battlepass apply to all the character in the account, except for the skin (wpn +shield and armor set)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gearing is kinda shitty in this game, even worse than D3 launch. At least after lvl60. The only decent chance at getting a legendary seems to be from farming Monster Essence and turning those in, after that is simply hoping for world drops off mobs / bosses. Dungeons in Hell 1+ have a reduced chance at Legendary vs. Normal, but farming Normals when you're well into your Paragon lvls is worthless since the loot won't scale up (unless its a Challenge rift) afaik. If the Set pieces you want are not in the currently buffed dungeons it is also not worth doing since the drop rate is so low. Legendary gear from Rifts, whether juiced or not, also seem very very low.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone happen to know how far into the Challenge Rifts would be needed to upgrade Secondary Gear to Rank 6?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
One thing not even mentioned is all the things that are timed and only occur at specific moments. Like, seriously, what the fuck is this? For shadows you can only raid the vault 4 hours each day during a two hour period in the morning and a 2 hour period at night? Assembly is only 2 hours in a day. Rite of exile happens only at one time, and the war itself is a 3 hour a week window. Battlegrounds has access hours. Etc etc.

Who in their right mind thought any of this is a good idea? It makes me just not want to bother with any of it, but it tends to be so rewarding you're kinda dumb not to.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
52evjbd3mu491.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One thing not even mentioned is all the things that are timed and only occur at specific moments. Like, seriously, what the fuck is this? For shadows you can only raid the vault 4 hours each day during a two hour period in the morning and a 2 hour period at night? Assembly is only 2 hours in a day. Rite of exile happens only at one time, and the war itself is a 3 hour a week window. Battlegrounds has access hours. Etc etc.

Who in their right mind thought any of this is a good idea? It makes me just not want to bother with any of it, but it tends to be so rewarding you're kinda dumb not to.
Lost Ark had a lot of that timed shit and that was one of the big factors that made me want to quit outside of the gearing. Hiding content away to specific times of the day, or even worse a specific time of the day on a specific day of the week - its just ridiculous. I honestly just feel like its poorly implemented/designed shit.

• 1Solidarity

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Don't you have a phone to play the game anywhere anytime?!?

• 1Galaxy Brain

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Don't you have a phone to play the game anywhere anytime?!?
I think the industry has taken the virtues of mobile fully backwards. The point is so the player can play when and where WE want, not be forced to play when the devs want.
Well unfortunately it’s a mobile game first therefore that’s some of the shit we deal with
Why are we allowing ourselves to put up with this shit? This game had better tank long-term or else we'll jut get more of this. Because we're literally asking for it.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Gearing is kinda shitty in this game, even worse than D3 launch. At least after lvl60. The only decent chance at getting a legendary seems to be from farming Monster Essence and turning those in, after that is simply hoping for world drops off mobs / bosses. Dungeons in Hell 1+ have a reduced chance at Legendary vs. Normal, but farming Normals when you're well into your Paragon lvls is worthless since the loot won't scale up (unless its a Challenge rift) afaik. If the Set pieces you want are not in the currently buffed dungeons it is also not worth doing since the drop rate is so low. Legendary gear from Rifts, whether juiced or not, also seem very very low.
It rains legendaries for me? I'm at the point where I'm getting so many duplicates, I am disenchanting them for upgrade mats. I have everything I want for my build.

Never had a sheild drop though, so still using Battle Pass sheild.

Chris

Potato del Grande

It funnels players into the same multiplayer content at the same time.

I don't want Assembly open 24 hours so I don't see ALL the Shadows at once like a cool secret society, and maybe have to wait multiple cycles to get the buffs.