Diablo Immortal

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Yeah legendaries drop like crazy for me and I hit the soft cap within an hour or two. I do Bounties/Monster Essence/Shadow Contract at the same time and hit up each zone npc quest as I pass them and by the time I finish 5+ leg have dropped. Dungeon spam for an hour after hits my gem/set/legendary cap.

Problem for me is the combat score for all dropped items are shit and will remain shit until P30.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Problem for me is the combat score for all dropped items are shit and will remain shit until P30.
I feel like everything in Hell 1 has the same standard power level, but the stats can roll higher if you are higher paragon?

Because most of the time they are not upgrades, but sometimes one has much higher stats.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Your gear can randomly titanforge like WoW and get a third stat or 2 stats but higher than the normal paragon level determined range.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
I feel like everything in Hell 1 has the same standard power level, but the stats can roll higher if you are higher paragon?

Because most of the time they are not upgrades, but sometimes one has much higher stats.

yeah thats pretty much it. Each paragon level new drop is usually like +1 or +2 to stats but combat score is mostly the same until you pass the wall, unless you hit the rng jackpot on a triple stat drop.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
It's unfortunate to see people in this thread playing this game. I refuse to download it. I want no part in encouraging this type of monetization model.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Was super happy with this result:
Screenshot_20220611-212654_Immortal.jpg

My character is Dominara and I killed the top two on the other team probably twice each, so even if it was a loss I call it a moral victory for me lol.

Only my 2nd match so could just be noob matching, but I think my build has a few strengths which enabled this good performance.

I pop Consecration and Conjuration of Light, then pop Draw and Quarter (Pony) and charge the enemy team.

All these skills have been modified to make them be passive AoEs which follow me around, three of them at once fucks up anyone near me. When they do the usual PvP shit and make you lose control of your character, the AoEs are still active and fuck them up.

I then either rode out on pony to heal, or use Sweep Attack which has been modified to be basically Whirlwind.

Paragon 20 and Battle Pass only. Legendary gems are 1 or 2 Stars and between Rank 2 and 4. I broke a 2/5 Star I didn't like to do the upgrades, it was something like 28 gem fragments.

Edit:
Screenshot_20220611-221804_Immortal.jpg

Yeah looking good, just need better teammates and maybe not be a defender. I even disconnected and missed part of the match.

Edit 2:
Screenshot_20220611-223001_Immortal.jpg

Oh yeah. This is tons of fun, I just evaporate Demon Hunters chasing them down on fire pony.

Last edited:

vGrade

Potato del Grande
It's unfortunate to see people in this thread playing this game. I refuse to download it. I want no part in encouraging this type of monetization model.
It's unfortunate to see people killing Rallos Zek in Everquest for the 10000000th time on time progression server number 200 but here we are. The forums are filled with all types

• 1Like
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's unfortunate to see people killing Rallos Zek in Everquest for the 10000000th time on time progression server number 200 but here we are. The forums are filled with all types

It's just a sign of the times. Lost Ark wouldn't have gotten that attention in 2012.

It would have been universally rejected by this forum.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Not sure how widespread the most degenerate spending behaviour is, I won't defend the monetization as it is disgusting, but the game has been really fun so far and I'm not seeing these whales fucking up the game yet.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Paragon 20 and almost 1100 CR. It's crazy how long these paragon levels are getting...battle pass used to be pretty much a full level and now its less than half a level?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Every Paragon level past the server paragon level is an EXP% Penalty

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>

There are plenty of great (modern) games out there and no one is advocating that everyone stop playing games past 1999. How about we not encourage business that don't even bother to hide how they want to gorge their players.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's just a sign of the times. Lost Ark wouldn't have gotten that attention in 2012.

It would have been universally rejected by this forum.

Uh what? Wasn't Tera, Archage, BnS and such around that time? And they got plenty of attention. BDO wasnt long after iirc. And probably plenty of other eastern MMOs.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Uh what? Wasn't Tera, Archage, BnS and such around that time? And they got plenty of attention. BDO wasnt long after iirc. And probably plenty of other eastern MMOs.

BDO is not a direct comparison of interest to Lost Ark, as it has Lost Ark beaten in every single category in terms of combat, content, gameplay, and mechanics.

The others are niche games and received niche attention here. Shitlords were playing Archeage. Expect the same for Ashes of Creation.

Barely any mainline FOH posters took Archeage as a AAA North American MMO release, simply because, well....it wasn't. They might have talked about it but they weren't playing it as intensively as they play Lost Ark. The dynamic shifted a lot over the last 10 years with what the FOH community is interested in.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is what happens when folks actually quit WoW instead of secret-shame-playing it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users