Diablo Immortal

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is what happens when folks actually quit WoW instead of secret-shame-playing it.

Basically.

Also it should be noted there were endless amounts of people who sat out BDO on release just because it was Asian. Countless people were dug in hard against Asian developed games in 2012. Oh it's from Asia? Not interested then. In 2022 that isn't the case anymore. See the FFXIV reboot.

When you quit WoW, you go Asian I guess. Both Lost Ark and Immortal are Asian developed.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm still only lvl 43 or something and havent even completed the story. I'm not playing this on the PC and the phone gets superhot and eats the battery too much for me to play it overly much.

A question about gems, are the 1 and 2 stars different gems than the 1-5 star gems? From what I see the ones that can roll 1 to 5 stars have different powerups on them, or am I wrong?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
It rains legendaries for me? I'm at the point where I'm getting so many duplicates, I am disenchanting them for upgrade mats. I have everything I want for my build.

Never had a sheild drop though, so still using Battle Pass sheild.

You're lying. There's a cap of 6 legs per day then your drop rate turns to garbage. You can still get legs but the odds are extremely low. It doesn't rain legs unless you fags have a weird definition of raining loot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
You're lying. There's a cap of 6 legs per day then your drop rate turns to garbage. You can still get legs but the odds are extremely low. It doesn't rain legs unless you fags have a weird definition of raining loot.
I got more than 6 yesterday when I played all day. The cap is probably just on world drops, sometimes those red mobs don't drop a legendary so I know I'm capped, but then one drops from a contract or beastiary after.

I'd say that 6 is decent anyway.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Game is pretty boring as a Barb, I tried it nd hit level 23 after an hour or so but as a F2P it doesn't have me feigning to log in, I don't get it honestly. D4 is gonna suck, mark my words.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got a few pretty much F2P endgame insights today. I got the Battle Pass which is $5, but don't think it's given me that much benefit.

I'm Paragon 23 which is 1 behind server level. I was capped on Battle Pass exp early today so I spent the day doing Rifts and PvP instead of grinding for exp, didn't mind being capped at all as it was a nice change to do the other stuff.

Got the Challenge Rift and Shadow Rift upto lv30 which was really fun and a nice difficulty. Not beat 30 yet as it's designed for Paragon 30. I'm rank 22 serverwide.

Got PvP to Silver 1, I'm rank 17 serverwide but I think PvP is players from all servers in the region? Not really noticed any whales stomping the entire team, main issue for me is whatever Barbarians do to stay alive when they die - maybe it's the Phoenix gem so can anyone enlighten me here?

My build is pretty much finished other than one legendary which will give my damage aura a 30% slow and the 4 set Fallegent bonus from Hell 2 that will be a huge power boost.

So I think all the fuss is based on theoretical whaling and streamers, not really what is actually happening in the game.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got a few pretty much F2P endgame insights today. I got the Battle Pass which is $5, but don't think it's given me that much benefit.

I'm Paragon 23 which is 1 behind server level. I was capped on Battle Pass exp early today so I spent the day doing Rifts and PvP instead of grinding for exp, didn't mind being capped at all as it was a nice change to do the other stuff.

Got the Challenge Rift and Shadow Rift upto lv30 which was really fun and a nice difficulty. Not beat 30 yet as it's designed for Paragon 30. I'm rank 22 serverwide.

Got PvP to Silver 1, I'm rank 17 serverwide but I think PvP is players from all servers in the region? Not really noticed any whales stomping the entire team, main issue for me is whatever Barbarians do to stay alive when they die - maybe it's the Phoenix gem so can anyone enlighten me here?

My build is pretty much finished other than one legendary which will give my damage aura a 30% slow and the 4 set Fallegent bonus from Hell 2 that will be a huge power boost.

So I think all the fuss is based on theoretical whaling and streamers, not really what is actually happening in the game.
Barbs get cheat death (I assume all classes did, maybe not). 30 sec cd, 3 seconds of cannot die and you have something like 10-20% lifesteal on your damage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Pretty sure it's exclusive to Barbarians. At least it was earlier this year.

It's what makes them so viable in PvP.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Pretty sure it's exclusive to Barbarians. At least it was earlier this year.

It's what makes them so viable in PvP.
Yeah I hate it. Now I'm wondering what happens if you have that, the gem version and the paragon defensive tree versions which trigger automatically with a 180 sec cooldown.

I see that Cheat Death is also a stat listed on the character sheet, so maybe you can get a chance of it on gear too.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Do you equip the "highest" legendary you own then just essence transfer the one you really want on top of it?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Do you equip the "highest" legendary you own then just essence transfer the one you really want on top of it?
It's worth adding that legendaries turned to essences is permanent, so you can transfer them as much as you want and the blacksmith even warns you if you try and sell one which you haven't turned into essence yet.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I got more than 6 yesterday when I played all day. The cap is probably just on world drops, sometimes those red mobs don't drop a legendary so I know I'm capped, but then one drops from a contract or beastiary after.

I'd say that 6 is decent anyway.

I didn't say the cap is 6. I said that after 6, the drop rate is extremely rare compared to the first few.

6 might be decent, but that's not "raining legs".

Chris

Potato del Grande
I didn't say the cap is 6. I said that after 6, the drop rate is extremely rare compared to the first few.

6 might be decent, but that's not "raining legs".
I disagree, 6 or 7 is "raining". I just finished playing the first D2r ladder season and only got 2 decent endgame drops the entire fucking time over 3 characters, do you not remember how shitty D2 drop rates on decent items were?

Why do you even want more than 6 a day? It's a full set of upgrades depending on the slot distribution. I'm disenchanting most of what I find at Paragon 20 anyway, I need more exp not more drops. There's literally ONE legendary effect I want that I'm missing and it's only the 30% slow on consecration sheild so not a huge problem.