Die2Nite

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The town I'm in right now is actually pretty damn good, even with only 15 or so from coalitions. I found the hacksaw first day, but more importantly they had scouts going all over the place finding buildings, and survivalists camping in them the first night for blueprints. Now, we have the typical stupid shit like someone took alcohol and food to build portal lock, and 5 or so people died the first night, but overall they have started off better than any other random town I've seen. Over 20 people were out scavenging the first night too.

Still going to die today on purpose, but it is not a bad town, probably would have easily made it past day 10 anyway, which is an accomplishment for randoms.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Look 2 posts back, that was intentional since our town is about to wipe.

The town I'm in right now is actually pretty damn good, even with only 15 or so from coalitions. I found the hacksaw first day, but more importantly they had scouts going all over the place finding buildings, and survivalists camping in them the first night for blueprints. Now, we have the typical stupid shit like someone took alcohol and food to build portal lock, and 5 or so people died the first night, but overall they have started off better than any other random town I've seen. Over 20 people were out scavenging the first night too.

Still going to die today on purpose, but it is not a bad town, probably would have easily made it past day 10 anyway, which is an accomplishment for randoms.

Hathe

Be dead and ready tonight or tomorrow! I would like to see at least 30 people ready for tomorrow, I believe we have 26.

Furiouss1_sl

shitlord
It's me, Sorionis. The person that took food and alcohol to build the portal lock. And took copper pipe when the hydraulics was 2 AP from being completed. I did so knowing today is the end of the season and I wanted to go out with a bang.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Oh I know, I was just commenting on how I was just in a halfway decent random town for a change. Usually they barely last 3 days. I approve of you guys fucking with other towns all you want, doesn't rustle my jimmies
smile.png

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I rustled some jimmies in my town, managed to eat 3 of them including KillerD!
Not only did they not suspect me at all, they proved to be clueless about how to deal with a ghoul.
One of them suggested they shunned some guy they thought was the ghoul.

Anyhow, I guess these 3 hero days I get are good to carry my coalition into town if Carino can't make it, right?

Hathe

I rustled some jimmies in my town, managed to eat 3 of them including KillerD!
Not only did they not suspect me at all, they proved to be clueless about how to deal with a ghoul.
One of them suggested they shunned some guy they thought was the ghoul.

Anyhow, I guess these 3 hero days I get are good to carry my coalition into town if Carino can't make it, right?
Some glorious trolling going on here.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yep, as long as you have over 100 soul points to get into distant towns, which I know you do because of how long you've been one of the few consistent names out scavenging every day in our towns.

Hathe

Up to 29! We need 1 more to fill our coalitions. Anymore and we'll branch a hero off to start another coalition.

Vorph
Citz
Calac (NOT READY)
Hathe (NOT READY
Fruitcommando
--
The Dauntless One
Aogo
Vvoid
FredJack
Numlock
--
Kaige
Loftish
gogusrl
wevegottime (azist)
Phelps
--
Fealorn
Jaax
Hunno
Albumen
schnarkie
--
Carino
Kaisi
bobloblaw101 (Ancient)
Kyougou
Sammiel (Gavinrad)
--
yerm
Sorionis (Furiouss1)
Reiker
slyminxy
OPEN

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
It wasn't at the time I posted the list of our coalition, it is now.
The reason why you had to validate again was because I dragged you into a random town I joined.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of, I need Ao to make himself available in the coalition again. I had everyone go unavailable while I joined random towns, so it isn't his fault. Just need him to see this and change it.

EDIT: My coalition is all available and ready to go now.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can make myself available at any time, but I'd want to know in advance to do that.

(hero, tons of soul points)

Hathe

How many more people need to be ready? I will be ready tonight at +3DC, 7PM central. So far Calac isn't. Also, we have 1 spot left in our coalitions if anyone else wants to give this a shot. Anymore that join and a hero will branch off and start Coalition #7.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Would be awesome to get 30 or more in tonight, on a new season no less.

My coalition is ready to go, and I can be there right about the time you said. Depending upon traffic I could be a few minutes late, but it shouldn't be more than 5 or 10, so wait for me!

Hathe

Yerm, please expect 3 hours after zombie attack tonight. I need someone from Faelorn and Carino's coalitions with hero status and 100+ soul points to confirm everyone is ready and can join up tonght.