Die2Nite

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Interested from today on (had some other stuff to do on evenings earlier), same name in game as here.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Run a few starters towns first, as we just started a big group town (and you need to get into a town at the start).

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Didn't want to necessarily post it on the game forums, but I'm experimenting with various items to see if they are auto-combined like radios are when used as a Watchman (everyone knows about Flatpack Furniture, but in case you weren't aware, radios magically get a battery put into them somehow). Stuff like concrete, tool bags, etc. If we lose them it isn't too big of a deal, and it doesn't hurt to find out in case they don't fix it next season. Other guardians on watch might want to try stuff too, although there is a risk of losing it (I think shit like food, maybe drugs even, disappear but not positive and don't want to waste it) so don't take anything important.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
whoever jsqueezy is, you got very lucky that I found a bandage, they're ordinarily quite rare and thats our third one already. I'm coming back to town a bit early, and I'll drop it in your house, so you should have plenty of time before D/C to heal your wound.

*edit*

Apparently you can't just drop things into people's houses, so it's in the bank. gonna PM you too in hopes you notice.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I'm gonna post here in case people check these forums more frequently, but I'm going to be 2 AP short of making it back to town. Is there someone with a heroic rescue who can pull me in? Otherwise I'll dump all my AP into camping out.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We are desperate for steroids at this point, for those of you not in IRC. Bring back pharmaceutical products as top priority until we get lucky on a combine (and yes, we know this is a massive waste, but we are even more screwed if we can't build the architect study by tomorrow at the latest).

Also, Kaisi if you see this, be sure to bring back that penknife at your current loc.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm gonna post here in case people check these forums more frequently, but I'm going to be 2 AP short of making it back to town. Is there someone with a heroic rescue who can pull me in? Otherwise I'll dump all my AP into camping out.
One of us will pull you in. I still have mine up and can do it, but I'm at work so I can't guarantee I'll be there to do it right before the attack. The sooner you can get back to within 2, the more time myself or someone else will have to get you.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
We are desperate for steroids at this point, for those of you not in IRC. Bring back pharmaceutical products as top priority until we get lucky on a combine (and yes, we know this is a massive waste, but we are even more screwed if we can't build the architect study by tomorrow at the latest).

Also, Kaisi if you see this, be sure to bring back that penknife at your current loc.
Yern delivered with a lucky combine. They're in the bank now.

Also, I guess I should have wikied what the green imp costume does, wasted a slot dragging it back and now I see we already have 2 more.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
I shouldn't have given him the Alch on Day 1 to save him :/

The guy has been a walking mistake

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure if it will allow you to use it when you aren't injured, so hopefully he dies from his infection and we can take it from his house/body.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
ApocLEGEND, FredJack, spaceageGecko

All dead!
frown.png