Die2Nite

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
everyone be sure to take double water rations today and put any you arent using (both if you drank yesterday, one if you need to drink today) in the bank so that the shunned people can't get any.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
FYI, 7 AP food is being kept for people still doing long range scavenging for us. If you need it find me or Sammiel in irc, or leave a note on the door if you don't use irc.

[ Rizon / #d2nrrd ]

Calac Oakshield

Molten Core Raider
ok we have someone to hang tomarrow

[04:05] lastalive worked on constructing the Screaming Saws.
[04:04] lastalive has given [] Torch to the town.
[04:04] lastalive has taken the [] Rotting Log from the bank!
[04:04] lastalive has taken the [] Box of Matches from the bank!
[04:04] lastalive worked on constructing the Screaming Saws.
[04:03] lastalive has taken the [] Dried Marshmallows from the bank!
[04:03] lastalive worked on constructing the Screaming Saws.
[04:02] lastalive has taken a ration of water.
[04:01] lastalive has taken the [] Hydratone 100mg from the bank!

Had to use Hydratone because he did not log on for 2 days, then waste 19 AP on the WRONG build, while doing this he uses water when he shouldn't have. so yes tomorrow we HAVE to sate our blood lust with a GALLOWS

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not exactly sure how it works, but Crow's Nest seems like it could be worth building. Thoughts?

Vorph

In the future, if you find a chain or see one left on the ground by someone else, bring it back. Seeing one sitting at -2,-2 and having it be basically inaccessible is extremely annoying.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If Citz doesn't bring that one back, perhaps I will head that direction with a couple of repair kits after the attack and see how many zombies I can kill and pick up the chain. We need to start thinning them back down or the south is going to get overrun fairly quickly.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
Should/can non long range scavs grab regular food to build/convert, should they not touch the food at all, or should they only touch on days they are not drinking?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Can't get on IRC right now, but can someone mail me the last kwik fix from the bank please? Going to go kill zombies and pick up that chain.

EDIT: NM, lockout ran out. Killed as much as I could around town, but we need some dedicated killing soon if we want to avoid being surrounded. Of course, only like 4 people seem to go out scavenging, so maybe it doesn't matter too much.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
We really could use some builders autosearching right next to town overnight, just to build up a stockpile of logs and metal, even if they are unable to bring them in each day. We will soon run out of wood and be unable to mass build for zombie spikes if we come to it. Right now is a prime example; we barely have enough wood to build the defenses needed for tonight.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So while we're off to a better start this time, we're still probably not going to make it to the end of the season with this town. Since we had some trouble getting the coalitions together, I figure it will go more smoothly if we plan the new start day a bit farther in advance. First Sunday or Monday of the new season seems like the best time to kick it off, which I guess would be 2 weeks from tomorrow, depending on how long a delay there is in starting season 7. Chime in with opinions!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I think I agree with you Gavin (omg no one quote that!). I don't believe there is any delay really at the start of a season, it just happens. Maybe a day at most?

Hopefully this town goes for several more day, maybe even closer to a week. We can invite a few of the randoms we've liked and give everyone a chance to get organized. I know there are several people in this thread alone that never made a Twinoid account, never joined a coalition, etc. but indicated they wanted to. So if they know it is happening in two weeks maybe they will get their shit in gear. Some of these people it is pretty obvious that they don't check the boards every day, so giving 2-3 days notice even isn't enough. The closer we can get to 40 of our own, the better off we'll be.

In short, Gavin just made a ton of sense!

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
Yeah sorry. Said i'd close the gates, lost track of time. But apparently 33 other people didn't notice them as well :|

Time for a reset.

schnarkie_sl

shitlord
Going to let someone else organize the next one and run it. Going to take a break from running them because I will be out of town most the next couple weeks.

I'll still participate and scavenge etc.

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Who do we have in each coalition? I know we have 1 free spot if fruitcommando does not answer. When we get everyone organized again we will be starting up a new town between Thursday - Monday. Very likely at the beginning of season 7.

Coalition #?
Vorph
Citz
Calac
Hathe
Fruitcommando (not ready)

Vorph

Coalition leaders/any heroes with 100+ soul pts: state your availability from Thurs-Mon around DC (to, say, DC+3) each day. Need to figure out which day we can start up a season 7 town with as many of our own people as possible.