Disney Eyeing Chris Pratt For Indiana Jones Revival

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It has been years since I saw it, but the first thing that always comes to mind is that it would have been a great 'National Treasure 3' with Nick Cage, but was a bad Indiana Jones. If that makes any sense.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It has been years since I saw it, but the first thing that always comes to mind is that it would have been a great 'National Treasure 3' with Nick Cage, but was a bad Indiana Jones. If that makes any sense.
More like the Librarian with Noah Wyle.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pratt is going to be busy'Cowboy Ninja Viking': 'John Wick' Directors in Talks with Chris Pratt | Variety
Universal Pictures is in early talks with David Leitch and Chad Stahelski to co-direct its action pic ?Cowboy Ninja Viking,? starring Chris Pratt.

Sources tell Variety that Pratt has met with Leitch and Stahelski and has given his stamp of approval. Insiders now say an offer has gone out.

Based on writer A.J. Lieberman and artist Riley Rossmo?s graphic novel, the story follows a man who suffers from multiple personality disorder and is put into a government program to be turned into a super-soldier with the attributes of a cowboy, a ninja and a viking.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
remember how your grandpa would complain all the time that old black and white or western movies (with gary cooper and john wayne) were the best and all the modern movies were crap with their spaceships and light swords and too handsome leading men?

sorry buddy, you are your grandpa now. probably a little bit less racist though, unless you still call morgan freeman that good lookin colored fella
Calling Morgan Freeman a good looking colored fella wouldn't even be slightly racist.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure if Indiana Jones should get more made whether a sequel, prequel or reboot, but if they do...they could do worse than Pratt.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not that I would be upset if it was Pratt and a reboot. I would rather see Pratt remake the mummy.