Disney Eyeing Chris Pratt For Indiana Jones Revival

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Depends on how they do it, Indy was never a big joker but I am sure Pratt can do whatever they need. The story is really the thing.

Just think, if they don't go prequel, they ARE going to go sequel. And look how the last one turned out. plz no more Mutt.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I'm not. Fucking come up with your own shit. Even if it's a complete Indy knock-off, don't FUCKING CALL IT INDIANA JONES AAARRRRGHGHGHOJAEFIO:JEFL:KJSDF:LKJSDF:LKJDSF:LKSJ DF:LKJSDF

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not. Fucking come up with your own shit. Even if it's a complete Indy knock-off, don't FUCKING CALL IT INDIANA JONES AAARRRRGHGHGHOJAEFIO:JEFL:KJSDF:LKJSDF:LKJDSF:LKSJ DF:LKJSDF
Pretty sure Disney didn't pay billions to not use the IPs.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Eh, just make it to where Chris' character is Indy's real kid, and not Shia's retarded one. Pass on the torch, yada yada.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
They're not quite done raping your childhood just yet

tumblr_m2p94hSglw1r4gei2o1_400.gif

The_China_Probrem.png

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I really like Chris Pratt, but it is clear that the BEST thing that ever happened to his career was James Gunn agreeing to give him the six (?) months to get in shape for Guardians, and Pratt actually doing it. There is no way he gets all these looks for prime roles if he's still Parks & Rec soft.

That being said, please let this be Indy's son, as mentioned above, and not a reboot. Please Baby Jesus, give us this one!

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I seriously doubt they would *remake* anything. Disney has smart execs and they don't often cannibalize.

They'll just do new stories set in Indy's past, or make him Indy's grandson in the present. There's still a lot they could do even in 2015+ with the faraway mysteries of the world. But I'll be honest, I was pleasantly surprised when it was Pratt's name and not Damon, Affleck, Smith or similar.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Indian Jones the third, in SPAAAAAAACE. To fight space nazis and intergalactic Shamans (shamen?)

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
They should set it after Raiders, and finally cement the theory that Jones spent a total of 3 days actually teaching class.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm trying to imagine Chris Pratt as the new lead for a stargate series beginning with the crystal skull aliens and Lucas being shifted to another dimension and lost for all eternity.