DuckTales (1987)
DuckTales (2016, season one)
Earth Live
Goof Troop
Great Migrations
Howie Mandel's Animals Doing Things
Kim Possible
Malcolm in the Middle
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (animated series)
Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man (animated series)
Mickey and the Roadster Racers (seasons one and two)
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Mickey Mouse Shorts
One Strange Rock
Raven's Home
Rocky Mountain Animal Rescue
Star Wars Rebels
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (series)
That's So Raven
The Incredible Dr. Pol
The Simpsons
Unlikely Animal Friends
Wicked Tuna

thats not the entire list, there is obviously more. Not every MCU movie will be on, they have to wait for deals to expire from NBC, Netflix, etc before clawing back all the Marvel movies. This is the list of new content launch titles that will be available on day 1, other stuff like the MCU TV mini series - Wandavision, Loki, etc - will be making their debuts in 2020 and 2021.

Mandalorian - 10 episodes, 1 per week?
The World According to Jeff Goldbum
High School Musical the Musical
Marvel's Hero Project (reality show)
Forky Asks a Question (Toy Story 4 short series spinoff)
Lady and the Tramp live action remake movie starring Tessa Thompson and Justin Theroux

Doesnt Disney own all the Warner Bros cartoons? Where the fuck is the classic Bugs Bunny?

Also where is the classic Sci Fi film The Black Hole

BlackHole-660x310.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Doesnt Disney own all the Warner Bros cartoons? Where the fuck is the classic Bugs Bunny?

Also where is the classic Sci Fi film The Black Hole

BlackHole-660x310.jpg
I didn't actually check anywhere, but I feel like if Disney owned Warner Brothers, that would mean they owned the entire DCEU as well. And we wouldn't have those shitty Batman v Superman movies if that were the case. Unless WB sold just their cartoons, which I suppose is possible, but at one point that was probably most of their company.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
They need to put Song of the South on there. Kids these days need some culture.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I'm hoping Flight of the Navigator shows up on D+ at some point

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'll never sub to it if there isn't an ad free option. Fuck that noise.

I never even thought about that...I assumed it would be like Netflix with no ads but if they go the HULU route...fuck that, unless as Arazen said, they have ad free options.

Arative

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
its an entirely new app, it'll be on mobile phones and Apple TV and roku. no word about amazon fire stuff, not sure about chrome sticks, or smart TVs. i'm sure new TVs next year will have it built in, hopefully they also add an app to existing TVs but i doubt it'll be wide before launch

I believe it will launch on android tv too. They already have a disneynow app for android tv, so I imagine they'll do the disney+ too

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm hoping Flight of the Navigator shows up on D+ at some point

My brother and I watched that movie dozens of times growing up. I can't imagine it holds up at all, but it would be interesting to watch these days. Same with Explorers.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My brother and I watched that movie dozens of times growing up. I can't imagine it holds up at all, but it would be interesting to watch these days. Same with Explorers.

About 8 months ago I watched it (FoN) for the first time since childhood and don’t remember any complaints at all.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I didn't actually check anywhere, but I feel like if Disney owned Warner Brothers, that would mean they owned the entire DCEU as well. And we wouldn't have those shitty Batman v Superman movies if that were the case. Unless WB sold just their cartoons, which I suppose is possible, but at one point that was probably most of their company.

Disney stores in malls used to sell WB cartoon merch, pretty sure I remember them buying the rights to those characters in the early 90s.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Disney stores in malls used to sell WB cartoon merch, pretty sure I remember them buying the rights to those characters in the early 90s.
Since we were both lazy and just going off of shitty memories, I looked it up. I cannot find any record of Disney ever owning anything WB related, cartoons or otherwise. Either your Disney stores were double-dipping, or they were some kind of joint store, or you were smoking too many joints. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't find anything supporting your claim.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Since we were both lazy and just going off of shitty memories, I looked it up. I cannot find any record of Disney ever owning anything WB related, cartoons or otherwise. Either your Disney stores were double-dipping, or they were some kind of joint store, or you were smoking too many joints. Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't find anything supporting your claim.

Nah I remember it being a thing with Disney stores, I think they even had Sesame Street too, but it might just have been merch licsensing deals.

spronk

FPS noob
I'll never sub to it if there isn't an ad free option. Fuck that noise.

Disney+ is launching as advertising free. I wouldn't be surprised in the future if they have some sort of bundle with hulu that is discounted and offers ads but for the first few years don't expect any ads on D+

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
On one hand out seems like a good deal.

On The other Disney is heavy into the sjw wokeness bullshit so the thought of giving them money hurts my soul

Haus

<Silver Donator>
All the WB stuff is Warner Brothers, which is also where the DCAU essentially comes from. This is all going to end up being part of the "other" mass streaming service which would be AT&T/WB under the "HBO Max" name IIRC.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So is there a Hulu and Disney ad free bundle? Or I still need to pay 12 bucks for Hulu? I don't think I can go back to adds.

spronk

FPS noob
no ad free bundle at the moment, they have only announced pay $7/mo (or $70/yr) for D+ or pay $12/mo for D+ (ad free) plus ad-version of ESPN and Hulu. There will probably be more package options including the version of hulu that includes most TV channels but who knows when.

The $23/yr discount, 3 year prepay thing ($141) for D+ off D23: The Official Disney Fan Club ends monday by the way.