Disney+ Streaming Service

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Didn't they put the Fox X-men on there?
I know they weren't R rated except for Logan.
Can't remember now, been to long since I stopped supporting "The Message"
Yeah all of them were on there at some point. There are still like 6 of them on there including Logan.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
Yea, there is the Deadpool movies on there too, but they haven't added any Fox stuff too it was more what I meant

Non superhero! lol

This is more what I meant

Alien, Barbarian, 25th Hour, Die Hard, Butch Cassidy, New Planet of the Apes Trilogy, French Connection etc.

Its because there is no Hulu there so they added their Hulu stuff right to D+ while we have to pay for both

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Its because there is no Hulu there so they added their Hulu stuff right to D+ while we have to pay for both

I'm in Australia and a few years back there was only like 3 streaming services, now there's several. Each time a new one comes along, content gets split off from one of the existing ones and starts moving to the new one. When I say 'new one' it's an international existing one that took a few years to expand into the Australian market.

An example is: there's one main locally owned streamer ( it is called Stan - silly name I know but whatever ) they used to have all the Marvel movies, Star wars films, Pixar stuff. At the time, Disney+ was only in North America and Europe. A few years on and Disney+ starts in Aus and Boom Stan loses some of its major content.

Then you find yourself having to debate the worth of paying for another streaming service now that you're missing content that used to be right there for you.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I miss the old days of shows starting at the same time every year. Strike aside, these 1+ year gaps between seasons makes me forget most of the shows out there.
This is the main reason I end up just not finishing stuff anymore. Waiting like 2 years for a season is retarded.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
The main things hurting them was
1) COVID hurt their theme park bottom lines for a couple years
2) Big dollar projects that failed on ROI or were projected to
3) Oversaturation of IPs like Star Wars or Marvel with poorly received product diminishing their profitability

Basically, they either put out mediocre stuff or invested too much in projects to the point it wasn’t profitable. Indiana Jones 5 is a perfectly decent movie, but it failed to be a huge hit to make back the money they spent. And expensive stuff like Antman3 was blasted by critics and moviegoers alike

Disney isn’t alone in that regard. Netflix lost tons of money bankrolling projects that flopped, like that superhero show Jupiter Rising
Of course a literal fag would fail to mention faggoty things which is the reason it has declined.
It's amazing how "you people" always ignore shit and try to say it is hot so people just not drinking Bud Light right now or Target just didn't have any good sales this month instead of even acknowledging deranged and deviant behavior both in the shows and by people working there. It doesn't even make your echo lists and this is why we shit upon thee.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

You vastly over estimate the “culture boycott” impacts for Disney. It’s main impact is when they sacrifice story for message, which falls under mediocre product

• 2Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
1690171499089.png

Keep being a ultrafag lover. It's sure paying off for Disney.

• 2Direct to DVD
  • 1Barf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
There goes the Disney China market. I mean all U.S. entertainment companies are screwed in this current environment.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There goes the Disney China market. I mean all U.S. entertainment companies are screwed in this current environment.
Maybe China will sell us their pro commie content or we can ship all our Hollywood actors there to work. See how they like that utopia.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You vastly over estimate the “culture boycott” impacts for Disney. It’s main impact is when they sacrifice story for message, which falls under mediocre product

You think a shit story with a bullshit message qualifies as "mediocre"?

• 1Pathetic