Disney+ Streaming Service

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Has Gina Carano been rehired? No? Then fuck D+. (I know this means I'm never getting D+ again, but so be it)

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Has Gina Carano been rehired? No? Then fuck D+. (I know this means I'm never getting D+ again, but so be it)
i'm sure those hundreds of millions of dollars in lost revenue was worth it as long as they showed this rich woman she isnt allowed to voice her own opinion.

Goatface

getting $1.99 month for 3 months offer all over my roku, they must really need to pump the numbers up.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i'm sure those hundreds of millions of dollars in lost revenue was worth it as long as they showed this rich woman she isnt allowed to voice her own opinion.
Assuming D+ costs $10 a month do you really think 10 million people cancelled their subs because they fired her from Mandalorian?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Assuming D+ costs $10 a month do you really think 10 million people cancelled their subs because they fired her from Mandalorian?
not specifically, no. but their current business model which allows for such things to happen and keep happening. yes, very much.

Goatface

not streaming, but little crazy
1694380767436.png

Disney just announced the release of the Disney Legacy Animated Film Collection, featuring 100 animated films from Disney, Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar. It’s packaged together as a three-volume set that unfolds into your own storybook.

The set is festooned with original poster designs and comes with digital codes for every movie, alongside a lithograph from Disney’s upcoming feature “Wish,” a certificate of authenticity and crystal Mickey Mouse ears engraved with the “Disney 100” logo. The limited-edition collection will be available on Nov. 14, with pre-orders beginning on Walmart.com on Sept. 18. It has a retail price of $1,500.

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

got a postcard about amazing deals on D+, espn etc. has to be my first ever smail from a streaming company

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Nothing says the product of the future quite like a postcard

Postcard from Disney?

"Wishing your kids were here" over a picture of a disheveled room with twin bed, rusty manacle barely visible in the corner.

spronk

FPS noob
disney/hulu's halloween releases, they are re-releasing Werewolf by Night... in color? interesting

F5_99jWaQAAa6sT

spronk

FPS noob

what the hell does quiet the noise mean lol

until they fire all the people who thought it was ok to release eternals, the shitty TV shows, make everything LGBT, and turn all gingers into black women i don't really buy any of it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user