Disney+ Streaming Service

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1707505641125.png

Nice way of saying Disney will step in on any production and fire whoever you hired and find someone else if inclusion goals haven't been met.

"Get inclusion done right the first time, or we'll do it for you"

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Isn't there a rumor going around that Elon is thinking of buying Disney?

Fucken sweet if that happens

Juvarisx

Florida
Isn't there a rumor going around that Elon is thinking of buying Disney?

Fucken sweet if that happens

A) Why would he

B) He would have to sell so much stock he would functionally be out of Tesla, Spacex, Twitter, etc

C) It may cost more then his net worth, say to price to buy Disneys stock is 198 bill (as of today thats their market cap), the current holders will have to be persuaded to sell so usually you have to pay far above current price. On top of that Elon liquidating his stock to build the cash to do it would tank his current holdings.

D) After Twitters value tanked there may not even be an appetite to sell at all to him.

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
A) Why would he

B) He would have to sell so much stock he would functionally be out of Tesla, Spacex, Twitter, etc

C) It may cost more then his net worth, say to price to buy Disneys stock is 198 bill (as of today thats their market cap), the current holders will have to be persuaded to sell so usually you have to pay far above current price. On top of that Elon liquidating his stock to build the cash to do it would tank his current holdings.

D) After Twitters value tanked there may not even be an appetite to sell at all to him.
Someone suggested that he buy Disney and he replied with the same thinking emote he used when someone suggested he buy Twitter. That is all that has happened about all this. That and him helping people to sue Disney.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Someone suggested that he buy Disney and he replied with the same thinking emote he used when someone suggested he buy Twitter. That is all that has happened about all this. That and him helping people to sue Disney.
Sue Disney for millions
Disney stocks drop
Buy Disney at a lower price
Clean house of the useless people
?
Profit!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Sue Disney for millions
Disney stocks drop
Buy Disney at a lower price
Clean house of the useless people
?
Profit!
Disney would have to drop A LOT for it to be feasible for him to even attempt to buy it. Dude is rich, but he's not buy Disney rich.

• 1Like

Goatface

elon was seen running around with perlmutter, who reportedly own something like 1%-$3b in d's stock. perlmutter is trying to force bob out, take over the board or something and has a group that controls a large amount stock.

what i heard that is one of the main reasons the stock has went up from low of $70's late last year, both sides are buying up more.

a 3rd party has also joined the high jinks, most likely to just weaken perlmutter's group. they were in the news the other day, their plan is to split up D into different groups based on profitability

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
elon was seen running around with perlmutter, who reportedly own something like 1%-$3b in d's stock. perlmutter is trying to force bob out, take over the board or something and has a group that controls a large amount stock.

what i heard that is one of the main reasons the stock has went up from low of $70's late last year, both sides are buying up more.

a 3rd party has also joined the high jinks, most likely to just weaken perlmutter's group. they were in the news the other day, their plan is to split up D into different groups based on profitability
With the parks and shit, it would be really hard to seperate Disney, Lucasfilm, and Marvel.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

He had investors with Twitter, same would go for Disney.

I remember Biden admin investigating Musk's Saudi/UAE partners.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
He had investors with Twitter, same would go for Disney.

I remember Biden admin investigating Musk's Saudi/UAE partners.
I mean this is like 5 times more than Twitter though. I would love if Elon would buy it, but it's a stretch. Even if he did buy it, the mass firings he would have to do would take years to get everything back up to speed. The people within Disney that would revolt or try to sabotage shit would be 10x worse than what Twitter folks tried.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I mean this is like 5 times more than Twitter though. I would love if Elon would buy it, but it's a stretch. Even if he did buy it, the mass firings he would have to do would take years to get everything back up to speed. The people within Disney that would revolt or try to sabotage shit would be 10x worse than what Twitter folks tried.

AI content, bro.

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 18-16-09 (1) Elon Musk on X @NicklasNilsso14 Tesla is an AI_robotics ...png

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
The first reference I got of this was in a Youtube video ( always a great source of info , yeah yeah )

But it showed a clip, which I couldn't find, but is mentioned here:

When asked by a FabTV reporter on the red carpet why he was attending the event, Musk had an intriguing answer.

"I’m just here with friends... Thinking about what companies to acquire," he answered, quickly walking away from the reporter while audibly chuckling to himself.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He could find a way to cohort a controlling share of the company with a group. That would be enough to scare some there. This is all pipe dream shit. Disney is too big to fail and is a perfect vehicle for the Message and if it crashes and burns nobody that built is is really around nor cares.

joz123

Potato del Grande
He could find a way to cohort a controlling share of the company with a group. That would be enough to scare some there. This is all pipe dream shit. Disney is too big to fail and is a perfect vehicle for the Message and if it crashes and burns nobody that built is is really around nor cares.
Anaheim is powered by Disney. If Disney tanks then that city will really be a total shit hole. Plus those thousands of minimum wage people working there will have to find jobs elsewhere.

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
The entire concept of Investment is Return over time, so don’t dismiss the idea of Elon working with others to buy Disney just because the Return on Investment won’t be immediate.

I say let it take 10 years of stagnation or loss to return Disney to its former glory. The kind of people who would invest in that idea know exactly why Disney is failing, and what happens when the problem people are removed.

I mean, every company takeover has its aftermath period; it’ll just take longer/be a bigger headache with something as big as Disney. But the fucking payoff would be tremendous: not just in monetary gain, but as a victory for the Culture War, too.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
The entire concept of Investment is Return over time, so don’t dismiss the idea of Elon working with others to buy Disney just because the Return on Investment won’t be immediate.

I say let it take 10 years of stagnation or loss to return Disney to its former glory. The kind of people who would invest in that idea know exactly why Disney is failing, and what happens when the problem people are removed.

I mean, every company takeover has its aftermath period; it’ll just take longer/be a bigger headache with something as big as Disney. But the fucking payoff would be tremendous: not just in monetary gain, but as a victory for the Culture War, too.
I mean look at the last month or so. 1 OK quarter of earnings and the stock is back up nearly 3o dollars. People want this company to succeed so badly

Siliconemelons

I mean look at the last month or so. 1 OK quarter of earnings and the stock is back up nearly 3o dollars. People want this company to succeed so badly

of all companies - Disney is one where there does not need to be 10 years of rebuilding etc, he could buy it now in February and host the Trump inauguration in 11 months on the platform of the castle in Orlando celebrating 2000% profit if you just take it - publicly burn the woke- release 1 non woke live action remake and 1 new animation and boom

• 1Like