Disney+ Streaming Service

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

2 months out and already pulling out the racist troll card
if you call your customers racists or manbabies they will stay and keep spending money.

spronk

FPS noob
disney put werewolf by night out in color

i thought it was a good short movie, will probably rewatch when kids are over for halloween

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Problem: We need to make more money.
Answer: Double down on Woke shit. Raise the Sub cost. Crack down on password sharing.
Result: Fuckin disaster.

Good luck Disney. Only thing that can get me back now is Andor season 2, and I will probably just wait till the whole season is out and sub for 1 month.

• 1Tiresome

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Disney is the last of the streaming platform I was subscribed to all the time, but that's changing this November as my 1 year subscription is running out.

It will join all the others where I subscribed for 1 month every 3-6 months depending on the content I've missed.

I'm about to resubscribed to Netflix after 6 months away. There's a few series and movies I want to watch which should make worth it for a month.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean, realistically if you dont have small to med kids they have jack shit for content for us adults. Marvel stuff? Seen it all and the shows are all middling. Star wars shit, same. And thats it really. National Geo? Ok, maybe if youre into that sort of shit, but even that runs out real quick.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Only thing that can get me back now is Andor season 2, and I will probably just wait till the whole season is out and sub for 1 month.
Why even do that? Just go back to pirating. Party like it's 1999.

These assholes want to make content delivery difficult again? Welp, back to the streets I go. I stopped pirating(outside of the occasional hard to find movie, TV show, etc.) only because the content delivery was abundant, convenient, and a decent value. Now the abundance is split over 18 services, thus also damaging the value, and the convenience is lost when you crack down on password sharing, region locking, etc.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Disney just bought out the rest of Hulu for 8.6 billion. Went from 33% ownership to 100.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

disney owned 66%, they got fox's share. $8.6b is the min they will have to paid comcast/NBC universal.

1699023364885.png

they are currently getting it assessed. if i understand correctly, they have to get 2 assessors within 10% of each other to get final value. saw one analyst state that it worth around $35b, which would put D on the hook for nearly $12b

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hilarious timing when we've got a bunch of posts just the last 48 hours in The Bear thread about how she's a shit actor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users