Disney+ Streaming Service

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It was shit when I used it through PS4 and it's shit on my Roku tv also.
Its absolute trash on my Roku tv as well. Ive contacted their support over it and they basically told me its my problem and not their garbage app.

Its also insanely slow and choppy on my iphone 12.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only thing I hate about Disney+ app is that there is no way to restart a show/movie without actually launching it and then rewinding.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
but why.gif
they dont want any IPs without their woke fingers in it. thank god for Bob Gale for never selling out the Back To The Future franchise. his kids will when he dies for sure. but as long as that man is alive we are safe.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
they dont want any IPs without their woke fingers in it. thank god for Bob Gale for never selling out the Back To The Future franchise. his kids will when he dies for sure. but as long as that man is alive we are safe.
Oh really?

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh really?

yes really, he has said in interviews he wouldnt ever reboot the franchise or allow it to be rebooted as long as he is alive.
Back to the Future co-writer Bob Gale has poured ice water on fan hopes for another movie in the sci-fi trilogy,

The 68-year-old told the BBC that he and director Robert Zemeckis have turned down various studio approaches over the years.

He said: “You know, you don't sell your kids into prostitution. It was the wrong thing to do. We put 'The End' at the end of part three.”

Read more: Deepfake casts Robert Downey Jr. and Tom Holland in Back to the Future

In 2018, Back to the Future topped a poll of franchises movie fans would most like to see return, beating other long-dormant series including Indiana Jones and The Hunger Games.

Gale is currently promoting a musical adaptation of the original 1985 Back to the Future movie with Olly Dobson as Marty McFly and Roger Bart as Doc Brown.
He said that all involved have stood firm on the idea that Marty and the Doc should not return to the big screen.

Gale added: "We learn from the fact that so many studios have gone back to the well on some of their franchise properties too many times, and the audiences are disappointed and say: 'Oh my God, they ruined my childhood.'

"We don't want to ruin anybody's childhood, and doing a musical was the perfect way to give the public more Back to the Future without messing up what has gone before."
Gale and Zemeckis have stood firm for years against the idea of rebooting Back to the Future, or delivering a sequel to the original films.

Last year, Gale said that star Michael J. Fox’s Parkinson’s disease was “a hurdle that we can in no way get over”.
He added: “I can't imagine anybody wants to see a Back to the Future movie that doesn't have Michael J. Fox.

“Michael J. Fox with his Parkinson's makes it impossible for him to be the grown-up version of the Marty McFly that we saw in the movie.

“I think the public wants to remember Michael J. Fox from before he had Parkinson's and it's kind of hard.”

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
beating other long-dormant series including Indiana Jones and The Hunger Games.
THE MOTHER FUCKING HUNGER GAMES?
Long dormant? what the actual fuck
I mean good god The last movie was 2015....6 years ago.
smh

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only thing I hate about Disney+ app is that there is no way to restart a show/movie without actually launching it and then rewinding.
Not true? It's shitty in how its designed 100%, but for example when I open Jungle Cruise from the home screen banner that scrolls through the latest releases, it gives me the actual summary page with a play/start over/more info details.

If I click the same tile from the "continue watching" or from anywhere else, yeah it starts wherever I left off. It's dumb as shit, and HBO max is the same way. Have to start it and then cancel to get to the episode select list.

Everything should open the more details/play/start over/description page for that reason but developers are idiots.

• 2Like