Divinity: Original Sin 2

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lone Wolf is going to be the way to go for honor mode, dont think my characters can die at this point

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Is there a "complete" crafting list anywhere?- I didnt get to use my lost souls or bow strings at all bc i couldnt find the proper recipes

Raign

Golden Squire
I've only managed to save that dudes life once cause he keeps getting roasted in that stupid fire. Thought about teleporting him away but likely just run right back in. Is the trick to just bless the fire so it heals instead or something?

I basically assigned one of my two characters to guarding him. A few magic armor regen spell scrolls goes a long long way to keeping him from dying to the fire. The fight, in general sucks because of him but would otherwise be pretty trivial. The fight is probably much easier if you don't light the whole world on fire for that one, but I erroneously thought that the blobs would die in it too -- not get much tougher.
[/spoiler)

Raign

Golden Squire
It's the fight at the docks in Arx against all the ice using voidwoken, it's not so much slipping on the ice as it is that I kill one or two of them and then the other 4 are close enough to go to town on me and even if one of them can't get through my armor and cc me, the 2nd one will for sure and it's 2 turn freezes/cursed ice/shocking blood and water everywhere.

I'm sure I can eventually get lucky with them choosing a pathing/moveset that doesn't result in permanent cc on my entire party but it's extremely frustrating. I'd rather lose a fight because they obliterate me than have to reload a fight 15 times because I just end up chain cc'd while they take 10 rounds to kill me while I just sit and watch and i'm assuming more fights are going to end up like this one as enemies are using higher level skills and whatnot.

I don't like cheesing things like pickpocketing to keep everyone in max level gear or playing the whole game with max lucky charm, so i'm not in the best of gear but i'm not in garbage tier gear (the mobs are level 17 and all my gear is lvl 16+ with some lvl 18/19 pieces which my characters are level 19).

You could just avoid the fight and go into Arx the other way. Hit it later after you had some time shopping in Arx because that is probably the biggest power jump in the entire game.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
that is EPIC.

I never knew you could do any of that lol.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
You can't run this? What do you have? a 386?

No, I can run it, it's just the frame rate is dropping big time and I've even had to reboot a few times. It's cool, my puter is almost 5 years old, it's time to upgrade.

Caliane

anyone figure out a use for the phoenix egg? Tried putting it into that lizard funeral pyre(with the chest) nada.

Rime

<Donor>
Only use for the Phoenix Egg right now is to eat it and you get the Phoenix Dive skill. Was hoping I could find a way to hatch it and get a new summon, but nada.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Derpa question but i asked a while back how guerilla was very practical of a skill (40% damage increase while sneaking) and people referenced multiple ways to get into sneak during combat. What again are these methods? I just tested it with invis and it doesn't apply the additional damage so it looks like only true sneak state and looking across the scoundral skills i don't see anything that drops into sneak? Must be missing something here but would appreciate any advice since i'm dusting a rogue off again.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Derpa question but i asked a while back how guerilla was very practical of a skill (40% damage increase while sneaking) and people referenced multiple ways to get into sneak during combat. What again are these methods? I just tested it with invis and it doesn't apply the additional damage so it looks like only true sneak state and looking across the scoundral skills i don't see anything that drops into sneak? Must be missing something here but would appreciate any advice since i'm dusting a rogue off again.

From what I know it doesn't work with skills and does not work with Invisibility, so only way is to sneak in combat is to sneak which costs 4ap. Really I find it to only be good to initiate combat or to have them open with if I delay their entering into the fight.

Last edited:

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
You could in theory get the talent that allows you to flee even with someone next to you, sneak, TP/pyramid back

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
There's a mod that gives you an item with +100 to all stats, or maybe its +20, but either way maxed out sneaking you travel out like quadruple hasted speed. You could cross an entire map in < 5 seconds while sneaking

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ended up cheesing the fight I was at when I got off work, sat at a ledge and they pathed like morons while I picked them apart.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Started a solo play through with Fane as necro/summoner, but having a hard time picking my only companions skills. I will switch to Geo/Necro with a few points in summon on Fane, but thinking Warfare/polymorph sword and board or ranger type but not sure how good huntsman skills are.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The Corpse spider is crazy OP - I think he 1 rounded Alexander when i fought him - However i feel i overleveled and just wrecked everyone i came across.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Well, it just got the nerf bat in the 4 gig patch that just dropped.

Oh? too late he already carried my crew to beating the game once - he hit hard but my hunter who could fly, tac retreat with height advantage wrecked also.