Poll Do you like or dislike screamfeeder

Do you like or dislike Screamfeeder

• Total voters

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Occasionally, he puts a lot of effort into a well through out post (see Theism thread recently) with good sourcing and solid objective arguments.

Most of the time he is insufferable, so he is one of the few I have on ignore. But he is not someone I would ever consider ban worthy or anything, I just can't handle that much Cali smug spergging in one sitting anymore after having lived there.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Cali smug
giphy.gif

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Jesus dude. Get a grip
I'm not upset, like, at all... I just think some intellectual honesty regarding this clownish narrative is in order here!

I swear to fucking god I'm going to end up posting my dirty underwear if he doesn't fuck off out of random threads.

And it will be refreshing.
Punko... fucking Punko.

Feel like going the route of where Hodj and I went? Are you dumb enough to think the outspoken lunatics like you, Fucker, Sevens, Fatzael and the rest of my hatertot troupe represent the majority of the community here? If you are, then let's rock... loser is permanently banned here, no exceptions. You ready to pack your bags and get the fuck outta clown-town Punko? Because, just like Hodj whom I made this offer several times, I don't really want you gone because I'm not a leftist pole-jockey that espouses silencing and censoring, but it's more to show you: You are disliked MUCH more than I around here, and the fact I know, you know, and everyone knows you will NOT accept this ban bet proves that.

On topic: Screamfeeder is very intelligent, and he is my enemy but the enemy of my enemy (he's his own worst enemy) is my friend... so I like him.

• 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm not upset, like, at all... I just think some intellectual honesty regarding this clownish narrative is in order here!

Punko... fucking Punko.

Feel like going the route of where Hodj and I went? Are you dumb enough to think the outspoken lunatics like you, Fucker, Sevens, Fatzael and the rest of my hatertot troupe represent the majority of the community here? If you are, then let's rock... loser is permanently banned here, no exceptions. You ready to pack your bags and get the fuck outta clown-town Punko? Because, just like Hodj whom I made this offer several times, I don't really want you gone because I'm not a leftist pole-jockey that espouses silencing and censoring, but it's more to show you: You are disliked MUCH more than I around here, and the fact I know, you know, and everyone knows you will NOT accept this ban bet proves that.

On topic: Screamfeeder is very intelligent, and he is my enemy but the enemy of my enemy (he's his own worst enemy) is my friend... so I like him.

Don't you know I stopped reading your random drivel way long ago?

Spoke when spoken to or don't bother.

Oh and you posting you'd want to dox me was a class move. I didn't report you, but you are a massive faggot, and that is all there is to say.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Don't you know I stopped reading your random drivel way long ago?
Oh and you posting you'd want to dox me was a class move.
This never happened you retarded lunatic, but it certainly raises a fascinating question if we pretend this is 100% true: If you DON'T read what I post (nice convenient way to say no to my ban bet but pretend you didn't say no you colossal jerk-off), then how could you possibly assume I said I wanted to doxx you?

Punko destroyed by logic again, for the like 64th time.

What a complete tool you are.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Y'know, it's worth the ban for doxxing you.

View attachment 266465

All money; 0 charm, 0 looks, 0 game, 0 life.
This never happened you retarded lunatic, but it certainly raises a fascinating question if we pretend this is 100% true: If you DON'T read what I post (nice convenient way to say no to my ban bet but pretend you didn't say no you colossal jerk-off), then how could you possibly assume I said I wanted to doxx you?

Punko destroyed by logic again, for the like 64th time.

What a complete tool you are.

Never happened.

Massive faggot. I only read your 3-rule posts, at the very most.

• 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Never happened.
Holy shit....

Holy shit...............................

You really ARE literally retarded to think that was a doxx threat.

You poor, poor person!!! Y'know, I take back every joke I've ever made about you... you literally are retarded and now I feel terribly guilty and bad for picking on a literal retard.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh great he is coming to fag up this thread too..... Here we go again.

• 1Like
  • 1EyeRoll

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit....

Holy shit...............................

You really ARE literally retarded to think that was a doxx threat.

You poor, poor person!!! Y'know, I take back every joke I've ever made about you... you literally are retarded and now I feel terribly guilty and bad for picking on a literal retard.

You should know its a sensitive topic, and you posted what you did.

What am I to rely on in order to know it was just a joke? Your mental stability?

Maybe we need an Amod Amod in here.

• 1Picard

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Even a thread made specifically about another poster but Tranbo Steve can’t help but attention whore it and try and make it about himself. Surprised Amod hasn’t tossed it back in it’s kid abuser thread.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Maybe we need an Amod Amod in here.
ROFL yes I think we do... you should also go back and report that post as a doxxing threat. It's not too late, I don't think there's a statute of limitations here to report such a "serious doxxing threat" hahaha!

I'd love to see what the mod who handles that report replies to your report when they dismiss it. Hopefully they tell you instead of just me what a fucking retard you are.

• 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
ROFL yes I think we do... you should also go back and report that post as a doxxing threat. It's not too late, I don't think there's a statute of limitations here to report such a "serious doxxing threat" hahaha!

I'd love to see what the mod who handles that report replies to your report when they dismiss it. Hopefully they tell you instead of just me what a fucking retard you are.

How about you start by getting the fuck out of this thread, and trying to drag me into it for attention.

I get it, you are poor and angry.

Weren't you told to keep your shit restricted to your own thread?

• 1Picard

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
a eurocuck douche-lord and an insane american tranny walk into a bar

• 5Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 5 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
a eurocuck douche-lord and an insane american tranny walk into a bar

Lets agree that I lean more towards the douche-lord side of the spectrum then the cuck side.

• 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How about you start by getting the fuck out of this thread, and trying to drag me into it for attention.
logic.jpg

Yep, it was ME who dragged YOU into this. You are literally retarded buddy... how can you NOT see this?

Weren't you told to keep your shit restricted to your own thread?
Wrong again (notice a pattern here?), I was told not to bring tranny-town to other threads. Which I haven't. Other posters in this thread though that bring that up ad nauseam? Well... you see it clear as glass :)