Poll Do you like or dislike screamfeeder

Do you like or dislike Screamfeeder

• Total voters

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 268488

Yep, it was ME who dragged YOU into this. You are literally retarded buddy... how can you NOT see this?

Wrong again (notice a pattern here?), I was told not to bring tranny-town to other threads. Which I haven't. Other posters in this thread though that bring that up ad nauseam? Well... you see it clear as glass :)

Did me mentioning my underwear trigger you?

Like I said, massive faggot.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hey look, Punko and Vanessa trading BJ's again. Must be another FOH thread!

Scream is funny. I like him.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa you keep posting this baseless drivel, even more then usually

ran out of hormones?

• 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Scream is funny. I like him.

I don't think I can post anymore without him coming around.

Gold-digger tranny trying to gain (negative) attention.

• 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LoL, someone needed to fill the massive void that Hodj left... might as well be another pitiful obsessive of mine.

I don't think I can post anymore without him coming around.
logic.jpg

I posted in this thread first and I didn't mention you. Then 5 posts later you deliver this ^

Everyone can see what a disingenuous douchebag you are, and with you actually actually trying to convince others that I was "threatening to doxx you" here is the most embarrassing thing I think I've seen this year in 2020 on these forums. Wow~

Time for mods to move this chunk of shit into the Dumping Ground. Thanks Punko... you've shit up another thread on account of your autism spewing non-stop.

• 1Picard

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I kind of miss when the new Amod Amod team was all super gun ho about moderating the shit out of stuff and would toss so much of this into the shaw - a few months later the apathy kicks in and they now understand the self inflicted pain they signed up for.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I kind of miss when the new Amod Amod team was all super gun ho about moderating the shit out of stuff and would toss so much of this into the shaw - a few months later the apathy kicks in and they now understand the self inflicted pain they signed up for.
Need to bring back Dictator @Dom to clean up the shit-filled streets of FOH like a haywire Robocop.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
LoL, someone needed to fill the massive void that Hodj left... might as well be another pitiful obsessive of mine.

View attachment 268490

I posted in this thread first and I didn't mention you. Then 5 posts later you deliver this ^

Everyone can see what a disingenuous douchebag you are, and with you actually actually trying to convince others that I was "threatening to doxx you" here is the most embarrassing thing I think I've seen this year in 2020 on these forums. Wow~

Time for mods to move this chunk of shit into the Dumping Ground. Thanks Punko... you've shit up another thread on account of your autism spewing non-stop.

The amount of projecting you do is straight up there with you trying to claim being anywhere near a woman.

Amod Amod clean this shit up either way, I'll fully agree, thanks.

• 1Picard

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Scream makes drunkposting an art form, always gets my thumbs up. One of the few liberal leaning posters that can actually make coherent arguments.

Agree or disagree, he still worth a read.

• 2Like

Goonsquad Officer
I would have liked a " I blocked him a long time ago and would forget about him if other folks stopped bringing him up"

• 2Like

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
They need to release @a_skeleton_02 from exile.

• 1Pants on Fire!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Not sure I should vote, since I dislike everyone it would just throw off the numbers.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Need to bring back Dictator @Dom to clean up the shit-filled streets of FOH like a haywire Robocop.
Why settle for second best?

If this thread was more important, I'd be handing out shaw time for this bullshit. As is, I'm giving both Punko Punko and Vanessa Vanessa a warning: If you guys continue to not be able to contain your shit-flinging to the shaw, I'll help you out and confine you both there for a period of time.

Knock it the fuck off.

• 2Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Why settle for second best?

If this thread was more important, I'd be handing out shaw time for this bullshit. As is, I'm giving both Punko Punko and Vanessa Vanessa a warning: If you guys continue to not be able to contain your shit-flinging to the shaw, I'll help you out and confine you both there for a period of time.

Knock it the fuck off.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
There was this bar fight where some skinny drunk started a fight with a much more fierce girl... several punches were thrown and of course the skinny runt who started it was on the floor, defeated and bloodied.

Cop shows up after the fight was done and threatens to toss both of them in the slammer without trying to see who started the fight, or caring the person who won was merely defending herself from the skinny drunk. Cop didn't care, cop didn't ask questions, just didn't care about proper justice.

He was a bad cop.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
There was this bar fight where some skinny drunk started a fight with a much more fierce girl... several punches were thrown and of course the skinny runt who started it was on the floor, defeated and bloodied.

Cop shows up after the fight was done and threatens to toss both of them in the slammer without trying to see who started the fight, or caring the person who won was merely defending herself from the skinny drunk. Cop didn't care, cop didn't ask questions, just didn't care about proper justice.

He was a bad cop.

That analogy would work better if you were actually a girl.

Or if you weren't doing this shit in like 10 threads and have been specifically warned by me on multiple occasions. OR have poisoned the well with every single amod who's served under me, resulting in me having to adjudicate any situation that you insist on shitting up personally.

So pretty please, with sugar on top, knock it the fuck off.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users