Do You Smell What Black Adam Is Cooking?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Supposedly, Shazam won't be incorporated with the rest of the DC Universe.

The Rock Universe
It makes sense - they try it out on it's own and if it fails it only impacts itself, but if it goes well they can always consider tying it to other DC movies later on. If it turns into a blockbuster they'll be tripping over themselves to set up a sequel with other DC characters and storylines later on.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Random thought on who should play captain marvel...

Kurt Angle num2.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Exactly. He is fine but he has been in some crap films.
to be fair he's a wrestler, what blockbuster good movies have wrestlers been in?

luck of the draw goes to bautista with GOTG

and before that?

andre the giant in the princess bride. (dare anyone to name anything else and not get laughed at)

actually i think the rock does pretty well being the butt of the joke, like in be cool and pain and gain.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
to be fair he's a wrestler, what blockbuster good movies have wrestlers been in?

and before that?

andre the giant in the princess bride. (dare anyone to name anything else and not get laughed at)

actually i think the rock does pretty well being the butt of the joke, like in be cool and pain and gain.
Predator.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not blockbusters, but I really enjoyed The Rundown and Walking Tall. He was good in Pain & Gain and Hercules, and definitely wasn't the reason those weren't good movies. Shit like Tooth Fairy and The Game Plan is really no worse than Kindergarten Cop, Kindergarten Cop just has a funny sound board because of how bad Arnold is with English. When he did the Ladies Man skit in drag on SNL, I about pissed myself laughing.

Unrelated to The Rock, The Longest Yard is a great example of pro wrestlers being great on screen. Kevin Nash in particular, once they swapped his pills, was fucking hysterical.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Predator.
Ventura was one of the first idiots killed, did he have any lines? Yes I'm sure the awesomeness of predator was carried on the backs of acting greats such as jess the conspiracy Ventura, try again.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He was a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus though! Just like me.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm

and before that?

The Running Man
Black Rain
Road House
They Live
Friday
The Fifth Element
The Longest Yard
Goldfinger
Spider-Man
Blazing Saddles
Blade: Trinity

I can keep going, but I'm going to bed instead.

Still laughing at you trying to weasel out of the Predator example lol

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5th Element and Friday are Tiny Lister I assume. I don't think he was actually a wrestler by profession until he did that movie with Hulk Hogan(No Holds Barred) where they brought him in to help promote the movie. He's really more an actor that wrestled a little bit than a wrestler that acted.

Also Jerry Lawler did a good job as Jerry Lawler in Man on the Moon.