Do You Smell What Black Adam Is Cooking?

that 6 minute trailer is still one of the best DC movies in existence.
Definitely one of the best, if not THE best, trailers/opening cinematics for a game I've ever seen.

WoW trailers used to be decent as well, too bad the game sucked. I remember getting suckered back into WoW for the death knight expansion because of how epic the trailer was. The narrative alone was perfect and anyone who played WarCraft III probably got a huge boner. I think I played for a day before never returning to Azeroth again but I still watch and enjoy the trailer sometimes while youtubing.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Definitely one of the best, if not THE best, trailers/opening cinematics for a game I've ever seen.

WoW trailers used to be decent as well, too bad the game sucked. I remember getting suckered back into WoW for the death knight expansion because of how epic the trailer was. The narrative alone was perfect and anyone who played WarCraft III probably got a huge boner. I think I played for a day before never returning to Azeroth again but I still watch and enjoy the trailer sometimes while youtubing.
Didn't SOE use the same company that Blizz used for their intros?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Blur Studio Work | Animation, Design, VFX

it's blur studios, they basically corner the "cinematic intro" field if you as a company don't do it in house.

SWTOR online intro? yep
dragon age intro? yep
dark souls intro? yep

basically if the intro was cool, it's these guys.
Off-topic I know, but they should have paid those guys to make the fucking Warhammer 40K Ultramarines movie. Jesus Christ the animation on that was horrible.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If this is going to be a movie about Black Adam, how will they do it justice without BA killing people, lots and lots of people?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
If this is going to be a movie about Black Adam, how will they do it justice without BA killing people, lots and lots of people?
I was under the impression its about Captian Marvel, and BA was the villian, but who knows. A full on R rated Black Adam movie would be tits. Perhaps we will get it if Shazam does well.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was under the impression its about Captian Marvel, and BA was the villian, but who knows. A full on R rated Black Adam movie would be tits. Perhaps we will get it if Shazam does well.
It's a Shazam movie (remember, they changed his name from Captain Marvel to Shazam). The problem is that Black Adam, played by The Rock is going to overshadow Shazam, just as Heath Ledger's Joker did to Batman.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
no, that's not the horrible thing.

if it is a shazam/captain marvel movie, not only do they have to try to find some poor loser who will never compare to the rock in terms of stature/charisma/screen presence, but then they also have to cast some retard 12 year old boy.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think you're really misinterpretting what kind of movie they're making here

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They've said they wanted it to be more kids friendly. As evidenced by the choice of screenwriter.

I would guess they are wanting something like man of steel for kids. I guess.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They've said they wanted it to be more kids friendly. As evidenced by the choice of screenwriter.

I would guess they are wanting something like man of steel for kids. I guess.
A live action kid friendly movie with Black Adam.

This is going to be an abomination.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So they cast the perfect actor. For the darkest character in the DCU. Then they decide that character isn't going to be part of their new grimdark and gritty DC movie universe. Also the dark character is going to be kid friendly....

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Maybe I'm ignorant but is Rock really the perfect actor for a dark character?