Do You Smell What Black Adam Is Cooking?

Caliane

Ventura was one of the first idiots killed, did he have any lines? Yes I'm sure the awesomeness of predator was carried on the backs of acting greats such as jess the conspiracy Ventura, try again.
1987. the first kill didn't occur until like 65minutes in.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The Running Man
Black Rain
Road House
They Live
Friday
The Fifth Element
The Longest Yard
Goldfinger
Spider-Man
Blazing Saddles
Blade: Trinity

I can keep going, but I'm going to bed instead.

Still laughing at you trying to weasel out of the Predator example lol
how about instead of "google search wrestler in movies"
you name one that contributed to the overall theme, pace, and was spread out through the movie , like act1,2,3 instead of a bit part.

if you really want to argue the significance of andrea as fezzit vs. machoman as some wrestler

you cant, try please try.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ventura had the best lines in Predator. Eat a dick.

Also They Live...a wrestler was the star and it was awesome.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ventura had the best lines in Predator. Eat a dick.

Also They Live...a wrestler was the star and it was awesome.
yes i'm sure in that limited mind, lines like

"Bunch of slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me."

really adds to the enjoyment of the film for you.

its andre the giant in the princess bride,

why do you even try to bring a butterknife to a gun fight?

did you misplace your toast this morning?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
its not changing as much as i never defined it in the beginning, which yea is my fault, i assumed ppl wouldn't be listing, wrestlers who played wrestlers in bit parts of a movie. and yea that also means princess bride isn't a blockbuster either.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
chappelle-show-shut-up.gif

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
To be fair, I don't think spider man should count. Bonesaw was awesome, but had like 30 seconds odd screen time. Predator on the other hand def counts

j00t

BOENSAW IS RRRRRRREADY!!!!
is indeed one of the greatest lines in modern cinema. I just don't think his part was big enough to effect the overall movie in too drastic a direction either way.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Rock had integral roles in the last 2 Fast and Furious movies. Both of which are rated fresh and which earned 1.4 billion worldwide.

Blockbuster? ?

Good movie? ?

Wrestler(THE ONE WE ARE DISCUSSING) in an important, central role? ?

Are we fucking done yet?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lanx is retarded. I'm pretty sure The Rock has been the highest Hollywood earning male in actor two of the last five years.

j00t

Yeah. He's got quite the filmography and is making bank regardless of how well each individual movie does

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wow, I'm glad I missed out on that argument.

Like everyone I'm a bit concerned about the direction they are indicating this movie will go. Honestly, if they pretty much told him to play his character from Faster, but with super powers, it might conceivably be one of the best superhero movies ever. I have to watch Faster any time I see that it is on (even though it isn't what I'd call a "great" movie) purely because of how perfectly The Rock played pissed off. I would have shit myself if I saw him walking in looking like that. Now imagine if he had the powers of Black Adam.

I think I might have just pooped a little just thinking about it.