Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I guess someone leaked an image of the end credits. Lots of A-listers

Edit: fuck, my bad.
46871969-4768-4C3A-955B-BFF535BF3B96.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ya no chance that is real. Would cost like a billion dollars to cover all those actor's pay.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I kinda believed it til I saw
Cavill as Hyperion.
hahaha holy shit that is WAY too clever for the MSHEU in its current state.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
I mean one of those is Zombie Scarlet Witch in the trailer.
I saw Zombie Strange too and Captain Britain's shield is visible in the movie poster. How many What If? variants gonna be in the movie? They already showed the ultron bots so maybe killmonger/ultron would make an appearance.

That fake credits shot would've been more plausible if they just pulled actors from the What If show's roster.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I watched the first ever "What If...?" and realized it was a hunk of shit, so I stopped. I'll have to pick it up again before this movie comes out.

It's strange. I actually have a bunch of the What If...? comics from the 90's that I would pick up as a 10 year old. I loved how they changed up the X-Cutioner's Song (X-Men crossover with all other X type titles) and had a What If...? of that too. Great issue.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
What were parts of the first movie that I wasn’t crazy about but yes I do think at the end when he Groundhog Days dirmammu I think they failed to really show that it wasn’t just a couple dozen times he died someone estimated that he must have died over and over for thousands of years by the time he exhausted dormammu
I don't think so. I think Dormammu was so arrogant and powerful that the idea that he could be trapped in a time loop _against his will_ was simply intolerable to him and after a few iterations was willing to leave Earth dimension alone in order to be freed and so on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I guess someone leaked an image of the end credits. Lots of A-listers

Dude no way thats real. Evans wouldnt do it, and they wouldnt include Sofie and alot of those fuckers
Thats a list of people. Why would they bring in january Jones? the "pi" doesnt even look like a photo of the screen

Will you by some land from me?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I don't think so. I think Dormammu was so arrogant and powerful that the idea that he could be trapped in a time loop _against his will_ was simply intolerable to him and after a few iterations was willing to leave Earth dimension alone in order to be freed and so on.

Fair maybe, but when has one of the what, 8 strongest beings in existence been arogant?

• 1Like

Cybsled

watched the first ever "What If...?" and realized it was a hunk of shit, so I stopped. I'll have to pick it up again before this movie comes out

Some of the What If? are pretty solid. The Dr strange one is easily the best one of the bunch.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users