Doctor Who

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
FIR5VnjX0AYvASI.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just have to have faith Russell T Davies pulls it back.

I guess the first real indication of what we can expect is an announcement of who the next Doctor will be.

The new team will have to pull some serious wonderballs to erase the completely fucking awful travesty these shitclowns have made of a much-loved series though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I guess the first real indication of what we can expect is an announcement of who the next Doctor will be.

The new team will have to pull some serious wonderballs to erase the completely fucking awful travesty these shitclowns have made of a much-loved series though.
Trans Doctor incoming...

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

I'm still hoping for Richard Ayodel. He's black so he checks an intersectionality box.

Fucker

Log Wizard
ten years ago this show was at its best. it was so good. they did a lot to destroy it.
They rode it into the ground with this Jodie person instead of dumping her after the first season. In a liberal's mind, it is better to destroy something than admit wrongdoing.

• 1Like

Goatface

there is no hope for this show, davies already said he supported the timeless child recon and wrote the short with past doctors being furries

1641430578068.png

next doctor current betting odds (Coral's)

1641430950770.png

#1 Lydia West 3-1 (Jodie Whittaker's pick to replace her)
#2 tie Fisayo Akinade and Omari Douglas 5-1 (think they are both gay)
#4 Olly Alexander 6-1 (very gay, activist)

odds at Ladbrokes.co.uk (not updated in a while)

OLLY ALEXANDER - 3/1
KRIS MARSHALL - 6/1
JODIE COMER - 10/1
REECE SHEARSMITH - 12/1
MICHAELA COEL - 5/1
RICHARD AYOADE - 6/1
PHOEBE WALLER-BRIDGE - 8/1
JOHN BOYEGA - 10/1
1641431733477.png

coel was fav, until rumors of olly doing interviews

• 1Rustled

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
They rode it into the ground with this Jodie person instead of dumping her after the first season. In a liberal's mind, it is better to destroy something than admit wrongdoing.
You assume the destruction is accidental.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
by the time she finally fucks off. her run will have been as long as David Tennant's. thats no mistake

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I said exactly the opposite.
I stand corrected. You say they'd rather destroy than fix their screw up, which implies they accidently broke it. My meaning is there was no intention to make it good in the first place. No screw up to cover over. They mean to break everything that matters to us BECAUSE it matters to us. And in this, as in so many things in our world, they are succeeding wildly.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
there is no hope for this show, davies already said he supported the timeless child recon and wrote the short with past doctors being furries

View attachment 391379

View attachment 391382

OLLY ALEXANDER - 3/1
KRIS MARSHALL - 6/1
JODIE COMER - 10/1
REECE SHEARSMITH - 12/1
MICHAELA COEL - 5/1
RICHARD AYOADE - 6/1
JOHN BOYEGA - 10/1
View attachment 391383

Lydia West was the standout star of It's A Sin but I don't see her playing the Doctor.

If they picked Olly Alexander I think I'd be moved to violence. Saying that, the only reason three of those four people are up there are because they were in It's A Sin which was a Russell T Davies show.

I do think the likelihood of a black Doctor is high though, BBC be BBC. Richard Ayoade is a solid choice.

• 1Solidarity

Fucker

Log Wizard

View attachment 391379

View attachment 391382

OLLY ALEXANDER - 3/1
KRIS MARSHALL - 6/1
JODIE COMER - 10/1
REECE SHEARSMITH - 12/1
MICHAELA COEL - 5/1
RICHARD AYOADE - 6/1
JOHN BOYEGA - 10/1
View attachment 391383
A bunch of joggers and homos to star in a show watched primarily by white heteros. Got it.

I bet they pick the whitest black, so my vote goes to Lydia West.

Chris

Potato del Grande

View attachment 391379

View attachment 391382

OLLY ALEXANDER - 3/1
KRIS MARSHALL - 6/1
JODIE COMER - 10/1
REECE SHEARSMITH - 12/1
MICHAELA COEL - 5/1
RICHARD AYOADE - 6/1
JOHN BOYEGA - 10/1
View attachment 391383
Jodie Comer could be a great pick, she was an excellent sociopathic lesbian russian assassin in that one show she was in (lesbian in a sexy way not an SJW way).

Kris Marshall is the reincarnation of Tom Baker but has always been on these lists, his career has stayed low profile enough to be a "fresh" face although he must be in his 40s by now.

Reece Shearsmith is a writing partner of Mark Gatiss who is a writing partner of Stephen Moffat. They have both written episodes and appeared in the show a few times. He would be a good pick and wouldn't surprise me with how incestuous the BBC is.

Richard Ayoade is a very famous comedian in the UK, not happening. He's literally on TV all the time, it would be legendary though.

The rest would keep me away from the show. I really liked Russel T Davies' gay "It's a sin" show but I don't think any of the actors stood out that much, it was just well written and acted well enough. In contrast I had seen one show nobody watched with David Tennant on it pre Doctor Who and I knew exactly who he was because his performance stood out so much. Similar with Peter Capaldi.

I vote for Jodie Comer.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Richard Ayoade would be epic. He can go from silly billy to cold hearted dead serious in a blink.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>