Doctor Who

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At first I thought she was another old companion who had maybe parted on bad terms or had forgotten about the Dr (she made a comment that she'd hoped to never see another call box again). But I looked her up and other than playing an alien a few years back, that actress hasn't been in Dr Who before. I'm leaning towards an old nemesis like the master or valeyard or any of the dozens I don't remember because the toymaker hinted at another that he would not play games with. But I cannot explain why she didn't recognize the tardis at first. Perhaps it was forgetfullness at first, then when she saw it in action, she was shocked and dropped her bags. That could have been when she realized it and got very happy.

Your theory is sound but I think davies usually goes bigger than that. She could also be related to amy Pond and River song with a name like Flood.

She was in one of the major soaps here for a long time. Well known and loved actress. Also, she’s married to Brian May.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Also every older mystery female is The Rani.

RTD liked to bring back revamped old enemies once a season.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also every older mystery female is The Rani.

RTD liked to bring back revamped old enemies once a season.

The Rani would be a good call but the BBC don’t own the rights to the character iirc. Unless something has changed with Mouse money then unlikely to be her.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
New companion has huge tits for her body size, can't stop staring at them. Looks like I'm watching this.

Episode was OK.

Yup, decent ratio, so the show is watchable in a way.

corries-millie-gibson-spa-break-805980978.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user