bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
spoilers
FSLWwkHXMAAo8fg.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm sure a black man time travelling through history will be welcomed with open arms wherever he goes. a black timelord who was born in Africa and not Britain.
i guess Globohomo strikes again.
Well I thought this about Jodie Whittaker too.

I wanted them to have someone in the past be sexist to Yaz and then the Doctor goes "why are you not being sexist to me too?" and they get confused because The Doctor has that psychic aura of charisma.

Pretty sure this happened at some point in an earlier season with a different Doctor in a different context about him and companion being outsiders to whatever the setting was.

So have The Doctor be in segregationist USA in the past, nobody says a fucking thing because it's The Doctor, then have a scene where someone is racist to someone else to show the difference. Have this not be the entire episode, have it be alien voodoo in New Orleans or something.

The Doctor is above race and sex anyway, let's hope that's what they do.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well I thought this about Jodie Whittaker too.

I wanted them to have someone in the past be sexist to Yaz and then the Doctor goes "why are you not being sexist to me too?" and they get confused because The Doctor has that psychic aura of charisma.

Pretty sure this happened at some point in an earlier season with a different Doctor in a different context about him and companion being outsiders to whatever the setting was.

So have The Doctor be in segregationist USA in the past, nobody says a fucking thing because it's The Doctor, then have a scene where someone is racist to someone else to show the difference. Have this not be the entire episode, have it be alien voodoo in New Orleans or something.

The Doctor is above race and sex anyway, let's hope that's what they do.
holy contrivance. that sounds super lame. at least the psychic paper could be any document, but psychic appearance? so why did they bring in a somali refugee to be The Doctor instead of somebody actually from the UK? i would be pissed off if they picked an American for the role too.

Chris

Potato del Grande
holy contrivance. that sounds super lame. at least the psychic paper could be any document, but psychic appearance? so why did they bring in a somali refugee to be The Doctor instead of somebody actually from the UK? i would be pissed off if they picked an American for the role too.
No I've not invented anything, The Doctor has somewhat of a psychic aura about him that helps him get people to go along with his bullshit.

Last edited:

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wouldn't it have been better to just reincarnate again? I mean, if you go from being a white guy to a chick to a black guy, clearly you need to keep pounding that reset button.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So i'm guessing they won't be going to anywhere on planet Earth in the last 9,000 years or so during this Doctor's run.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
So i'm guessing they won't be going to anywhere on planet Earth in the last 9,000 years or so during this Doctor's run.
The Doctor appears in a random time and a random place and shouts "Run!" or asks to see the leader and demands to know what the fuck is going on. Almost everyone complies unless they are the villian. He's dressed in current year Earth clothes.

He's already beyond this stuff and they need to keep him above it. The psychic paper is just a prop to visually explain that aura he has and beat the few people not susceptible to his presence.

Remember this is someone who psychically integrated with a satalite given a year in a cage.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Am I the only one that thinks that makes him look like a dickhead? I don't mean that it looks stupid or douchey, but literally his head is the bellend and his pecs are the balls.

Cut off that bottom part and its more pronounced.

dickhead.JPG

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Am I the only one that thinks that makes him look like a dickhead? I don't mean that it looks stupid or douchey, but literally his head is the bellend and his pecs are the balls.

Cut off that bottom part and its more pronounced.

View attachment 411664
That was literally the first thing I saw too. It cant be a coincidence.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The only black man who I would have given a chance and a watch would have been Ayoede. Casting anyone else is just a sure signal to more woke shit with zero thought on making an actually entertaining sci-fi story.

• 1Like
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
The only black man who I would have given a chance and a watch would have been Ayoede. Casting anyone else is just a sure signal to more woke shit with zero thought on making an actually entertaining sci-fi story.
RA would have instantly brought this show back into people's minds because he's a natural fit for the role. They only hired Gatwa so Davies could have someone to suck off in between takes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i'm starting to think this is Davies's actual boyfriend. do gay guys cuddle up with other men they arent dating?