Does nearly everyone under 24 seem autistic to you?

Does nearly everyone under 24 seem autistic to you?

• Yes

Votes: 109 65.3%
  • No

Votes: 58 34.7%

• Total voters

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
They also cannot take stress well at all. The first time trouble starts they run for the hills. That's the most frustrating thing I am seeing these days.

This. I see this at work and any time I date a chick 30 or under. The problem is the sheltered, protected, helicopter parenting they received. They don't know how to navigate life, because they've only watched/read about it, and haven't actually lived it. The days of walking a mile to school in the snow at 10 years old, or biking through traffic to high school, or just being left to your own devices until sun down has been a thing of the past for 25+ years now. Dealing with the stress/challenge of simply being alone as a child/teenager and having to figure things out is an experience this generation totally missed out on. Getting "lost" as a kid, freaking out, and finding a pay phone to call someone is one of a million little stresses and anxieties millennials simply didn't have to deal with. You used to build shit with your hands, whether it was a tree house or fort-- now kids just play Ipad or buy a pre-fab one at Toys 'R Us. You wanted to learn about something? You took the bus down to the public library and researched it. Now you just Google. The result is these kids have a sense of entitlement because almost literally everything is available right at your fingertips via technology/money, and don't know how to do shit because they've never had to figure out something on their own.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
We've got 23 year old summer associates in the office right now. Haha. I keep having to remind myself how dumb I probably seemed at 23. These are goddamn children.
Any cuties get banged by the partners yet?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Also female lawyers are generally not attractive

Wha? Tons of hot female lawyers in Dallas. Can't comment on how good they are, but there are some serious hotties out there. In fact, one of the favorite pastimes of our male attorneys is going through all the bios of firms we deal with looking for hottie associates/partners. To be fair though, the two hot female lawyers we've had on staff have been batshit crazy.

• 1Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
No, you can't compare the hotness level between women in science vs non science fields. Women in a scientific field are probably 99% fugly, and while there aren't as many hot lawyers as say realtors, there's far more than in engineering.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Wha? Tons of hot female lawyers in Dallas. Can't comment on how good they are, but there are some serious hotties out there. In fact, one of the favorite pastimes of our male attorneys is going through all the bios of firms we deal with looking for hottie associates/partners. To be fair though, the two hot female lawyers we've had on staff have been batshit crazy.

At shitty family law firms or small firms yes, because those are the dum dums who couldn't get real jobs. The smart ones who work at big firms are fucking nerds. Which is fine and definitely a type, but they aren't the hotties.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Nurses are whores (married one) but they aren't all hot. There are a lot of land whales.

The hotties industry is dental hygienist.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Yeah, pharma reps, medical device sales, and realtors are definitely the hottest. IT and engineering probably has the ugliest chicks, though you occasionally stumble across some Asian programming broad that could have hope if she learnt how to dress and do her hair.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Eonan

Doer of Things
Most of the "younger" generation of gamers are definitely autistic as fuck.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Also female lawyers are generally not attractive

I'm married to one but she does commercial real-estate lawyering, they work the hours but its not that soul draining so she keeps herself up. The ones you are usually thinking of are the family lawyers and we are friends with a few and I'd agree with you. Family law has to be the most soul draining occupation on the planet.

As to the original post

get+off+my+lawn.jpg

get+off+my+lawn.jpg

• 1Like