Doom: Eternal

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now, in these trying times, I do not want to tear about any excitement. For now, it appears no MTX system is in place. With that said, people are leery (Including the buy wait for sale, rent review guy who said he would adjust this if on launch day, all of a sudden an MTX system shows up. I will be curious if it does it day 1, week 1, of month 2-3 - but regardless, it WILL show up in one way or another at some point in time. I just hope it is within 3 months because then I get a free copy of Cyberpunk 2077 compliments of TJT TJT

But until that day, while I like story games and this seems to confuse the shit out of every reviewer, but love central hubs where I have a base and unlock shit as I go in that base based on missions, for me it will be a good rental. Unless I cave myself and get it at BB for $20 bucks with my GC still active and game certs. I will be watching you all, my chinese Wahun brethern trapped in their houses looking for any relief from the awesomeness of being forced to play video games for weeks with nothing else to do.
Ut standing strong.
1584468228739.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
All of these reviewers mention it. So I suspect that they do all believe it is coming.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't be surprised if it turns on immediately on launch day with the multiplayer servers go live.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I still don't think it's ever going to happen.

Game looks fucking HOT though. Given how well 2016 ran on like every machine ever I'm not surprised to learn this one is just as optimized. Dude if every game could be as optimized as doom, PC gaming would be back in the limelight

I'm gonna buy it after watching all these reviews, I was waiting just to make sure but OOH BUDDY

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Soundtrack is sounding amazing again. My only reservation about the game is how "out of place" some traversal aids and puzzles will be within the gameworld, I really dislike stuff like that which doesn't make sense to be there.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I still don't think it's ever going to happen.

Game looks fucking HOT though. Given how well 2016 ran on like every machine ever I'm not surprised to learn this one is just as optimized. Dude if every game could be as optimized as doom, PC gaming would be back in the limelight

I'm gonna buy it after watching all these reviews, I was waiting just to make sure but OOH BUDDY

Sadly, not every company has ID's R&D department fund, from what I've seen with what they have coming with ID7 , the engine is just nuts..

xzi

Mouthbreather
id tech has always been absolutely insane yeah, but in general videogames seem to go along with the trend of "who cares everyone has the hardware to run it" and then we get a new call of duty game with a 150gb download and a 60gb patch instead of actually optimizing anything

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't be surprised if it turns on immediately on launch day with the multiplayer servers go live.

Zero issues losing a fair bet with ya bruh. Shame others around here aren't willing to have some fun with it!

• 1Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I don't use MXT speak with my wallet other then sitting there pissing and moaning about companies milking suckers for ever penny...

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I never understood why Cohh gets so many viewers. He has the personality of a brick wall.

Between this and Nioh 2 this quarantine will be tasty.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Without MTX, looks worth a purchase. COhh though. JFC. At least he let people know Bethesda was sponsoring the stream. "LOOK AT THE SHATTER WHILE I RIP AND TEAR!!" YEah. That was last game too.

Still not buying it and will win my bet! :p (Working on Witcher 3 and all DLC right now - almost back to Skullige and hadn't beaten this game yet OR it's DLC) Xbox One X looks fantastic and Icould swear the game has atmos - either way it's firing off directional sphere sound.

• 1EyeRoll

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I never understood why Cohh gets so many viewers. He has the personality of a brick wall.

Dude is a Twitch anomaly. He's not a great gamer and watching him can cure insomnia. But yet he's a pretty big streamer.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>

I don't like him as a streamer, but his success I think is understandable, he's been streaming for a long time, he streams quite a lot and regularily and he plays a lot of the newer games and many genres that aren't otherwise played nearly as much, he's kind of like the "niche" game streamer, although niche here is more twitch niche than real niche. He plays most mmos and RPGs while most big streamers usually play FPS or souls/rogue-like games, along with Blizzard games and dota/lol. As a result he's often playing games very few other streamers are and combined with the first elements means he often gets new viewers and has a fairly core audience too. He's also pretty ethical about sponsored content(or well he was back when everyone else wasn't nearly as much, nowadays it's a lot more normalized so it isn't really unique anymore but a few years back people didn't bother mentionning that shit and he did).

Is he even around anymore? After the divorce and Adderall addiction, he kind of fell off the map

Saw him the other day playing... I forgot, something I wanted to watch, but dislike him even more than Cohh. I checked whatever it was and he was chatting instead of playing which means I basically closed the stream right away, I hate when people do that, I get that it's "good" for their stream but as someone who only clicks random streams to see the game being played, this is basically the worst(well that and retards who have alerts that are way too big and noisy and way too common, like turn your follow alerts when you get them every 5-10secs or make it a small bit of text in a corner with no sound).

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
watching him can cure insomnia.

Lol this was good.

Also, post related, he ties in with Publishers who give him early access to games to pimp their product and will always, by default, get a large base of viewers for that alone.