Doom: Eternal

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It'd be cool to get a mod of that into an actual motorcycle helmet.

If you have that and don't stream the whole game in it you're a bitch tho.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I skipped around on that Twitch clip 6-7 clicks and I have to say there was much less shooting than I expected.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There seems to be more story

What I don't like is it's definitely kill room > hall > kill room > repeat

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
lols watching Max play this on PC and his nerd boner at 1440p/144 hz is $$

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The guy that I hate the worst is that ARPG one Rykker or something like that.
It's a fun bit of schadenfreude to see him get worked up over the tiniest bit of Diablo news and then let down.

There are certainly worse streamers though, even within the ARPG genre. Quin69, for example.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It's a fun bit of schadenfreude to see him get worked up over the tiniest bit of Diablo news and then let down.

There are certainly worse streamers though, even within the ARPG genre. Quin69, for example.
I first stumbled across this dude for Wolcen and his dialogue is terrible, his fake voice just dumb, and his understanding of ARPG basics seemed laughable.

It might have been that the specific video was a paid for shill but I usually don’t care about that.

I watch very very little streaming at all or review videos though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't understand why Quinn is popular. I didn't understand it when he was a ret paladin and I don't understand it in PoE

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
For the more complex games I only like streamers that are good at explaining exactly what they're doing and why. Since I mostly watch twitch solely for entertainment I just watch the ones that put on a good show.

For Doom. Maxx Dood is just fine. I tried to watch some Australian titty streamer but I couldn't stand 5 minutes of it because despite her huge titties she was unbelievably awful at the game. Died like 10 times to whatever in just those 5 minutes.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
For the more complex games I only like streamers that are good at explaining exactly what they're doing and why. Since I mostly watch twitch solely for entertainment I just watch the ones that put on a good show.

For Doom. Maxx Dood is just fine. I tried to watch some Australian titty streamer but I couldn't stand 5 minutes of it because despite her huge titties she was unbelievably awful at the game. Died like 10 times to whatever in just those 5 minutes.
Yeah recently watched my first build video for PoE by Ziz and that dude explains it amazing. That is what I like to watch but very few of them.

• 1Like

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I know this sounds insane but my PC is not up to snuff for this and I wont be able to upgrade till I get my trump Corona check, anyone planning to get this on switch? If you do let me know if it is any good I might follow suit.