Doom: Eternal

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Time zone I believe. You can VPN over to New Zealand where it is past 11pm and trick Steam into downloading and playing.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
a few stores also started selling early to avoid large congregations

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
20200319_200750.jpg

Is this a bit of "diversity is our strength" tongue in cheek humor?

• 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Well, that moves the game from an 8 to a 9 for me. This game is SO GOOD you guys. Maybe the best FPS I've ever played. The only thing keeping it from a 10 is that there are way too many tutorials and such interrupting the action. Presumably that'll come to an end soon. I can't put the game down.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
  • 1Worf

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Wait but I thought Utnayan said it was going to be PTW trash chock full of MTX and a shitty game??

Surely he couldn't have been Wrong?

• 2Like
  • 1Hodjing

xzi

Mouthbreather
Utnayan says that about every game in existence

but he's right 90% of the time

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'd say yes, but people are already saying this one makes that one look like dogshit

It's good though if you enjoy mindlessly slaughtering demons, etc.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Wait but I thought Utnayan said it was going to be PTW trash chock full of MTX and a shitty game??

Surely he couldn't have been Wrong?

3 months dumb shit. If you don’t think Bethesda isn’t going to do something post launch to avoid negative press you are either 1) Being your insufferable bullshit obtuse self (usual faggot that you are). 2) More of a dumbass I already thought you were which puts you with the same IQ as some carpet lint on my couch.

Also, glad people are liking it for those that are. Especially since no one can leave their houses pretty much.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Looks like most complaints are about resource management, and the ungodly amount of rip/tear you are actually forced to do when out of ammo/health. (Steam reviewers posting negative) And people hate the platforming and linear levels.

Complaints about the moon tower. I actually liked that feature though when they talked about it.

xzi

Mouthbreather
gettin in now, gonna play all night on account of the shanghai shakes

• 1Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Looks like most complaints are about resource management, and the ungodly amount of rip/tear you are actually forced to do when out of ammo/health. (Steam reviewers posting negative) And people hate the platforming and linear levels.

Complaints about the moon tower. I actually liked that feature though when they talked about it.

It takes some adjusting can't carry massive chainsaw gas cans anymore, thankfully single shot chainsaw cans refill pretty fast but you can only carry 3 max(bigger enemies requiring more cans of gas too turn into ammo pinata's)

My one major complaint right now is the Marauder, his AI is turned up to 12 he's really annoying not fun too fight at all..

Well, that moves the game from an 8 to a 9 for me. This game is SO GOOD you guys. Maybe the best FPS I've ever played. The only thing keeping it from a 10 is that there are way too many tutorials and such interrupting the action. Presumably that'll come to an end soon. I can't put the game down.

You can turn off all the tutorial annoyance thru options,

This game has some of the best color-blind options I've even seen and it's fucking glorious.