Doom: Eternal

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Fucking christ Utnayan has come along ways since the vanguard thread days. I guess 10 years can change a man

I got old. :(

I’m also ashamed to say I have to play all games via easy mode. And while I love dark souls, I need to call in help on every single boss. I’m that bad. I’m making a full admission here. I’m a button smasher. I do better with picture story games where all I have to do is hit a button, and I’m a sorry old sap with reaction time. The only last game I’m really good at now is rocket league, and the only reason is because I played bumper pool a lot and can predict ball physics. It’s the only time I can tell those kids to go fuck their mom and get away with it.

This thread is now my diary.

• 6Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok maybe it didn't happen. Regardless, it's up to you if you feel like you want to buy me 2077 - PC would be correct.

I got your back. :) I’m guessing steam for both you and TJT TJT ?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Dont be scurd of Maras. They are a piece of cake.

You can actually practice fighting 2 of them right now in Ripatorium on Nightmare.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
They only sucked because they completely slowed down the pace of the game compared to every other enemy. Not hard to kill, just annoying when your OCD makes you want to clear each level completely for some progress/unlock/whatever.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

This is pretty big.

If doom becomes console exclusive, I am gonna make Microsoft HQ the new CHAZ.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Aren’t pretty much all first party Xbox games simultaneously released on PC?