Doom: Eternal

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
48365184711_e965bd7036_o.gif

BJ's daughters might be the stupidest video game characters of 2019. They got kneecapped on the first enemy they killed when that stupid cutscene had them jumping up and down and throwing up everywhere. I hope they die violently Tomb Raider style in the first scene of Wolf 3 and then get brought back as "dude"-belting zombie ubersoldats so I can murder them. That'd be some solid self-awareness from Bethesda.

As for the release date change, weirdly enough, I'm the most broken up about Doom 64 being delayed too. The one retro Doom I have never played because it isn't on any virtual consoles and it's basically pitch-black on emulators.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Doom64 EX is pretty good if you wanna play Doom 64, but not on consoles for obvious reason...

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Well boys bonus level locked behind deluxe preorder and DLC season pass. Also skins and other garbage in my single player doom campaign.

This is why we can't have nice things.

• 3Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member

Well boys bonus level locked behind deluxe preorder and DLC season pass. Also skins and other garbage in my single player doom campaign.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Hey look some new Doom Eternal footage, I wonder ho.........oh. Um......oh. Oooooooooh.

Seriously, fuck you major game studios. THIS is why you are doomed (ell o ell I am fucking funny) to fail - the greed fucks you straight in your own ass eventually. Bethesda can drown in their own jizz as they watch this and think of all the suckers they will get to buy it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will be waiting for the reviews. If they drown this thing in retarded shit like that and micro transactions, I will hold for a $5 sale.

If they just came out with an equivalent Doom 2016 sequel, this would be a day-1 $60 purchase. They will fuck it up. They can't help themselves.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I will be waiting for the reviews. If they drown this thing in retarded shit like that and micro transactions, I will hold for a $5 sale.

If they just came out with an equivalent Doom 2016 sequel, this would be a day-1 $60 purchase. They will fuck it up. They can't help themselves.

No joke dude. Can't I just have my single player no reloading, jumping around demon slaying adventure for fuck's sake? Why the fuck do I need a DEMON SLAYER SKIN in my fucking single player doom game. God damn that shit makes me salty.

I could ignore all of it too and still paid $60 day one until you told me actual bonus levels were locked behind a fucking paywall. Seriously.

• 1Solidarity

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like we're hitting the same video game disaster of the early 80s. Too much shit and the toilet is overflowing.

• 1Like

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Great move, you've got yourself another customer. I'll totally buy it in the TPB store. Already placed my preorder.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So Bethesda just upped the BS by adding a private server option (Which can only be leveraged through Bethesda's own private server which you have to pay a $12.99 a month subscription for instead of just giving you the option to host your own - In Fallout 76). So I wonder if the delay for this is really so they can put the tools and financials in place to do the same for this game.

Can we boycott these guys yet?

Last edited:
  • 2WTF
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I posted this in the Fallout 76 thread but it is definitely relative here as well considering Bethesda gets the cash when people buy this, and if you think they are delaying Doom Eternal for quality purposes, I have a bridge to sell. Because they cared so much about quality titles being shipped when they launched Fallout 76.

Anyway, enjoy the vid if you never make it to the Fallout 76 thread. Here is Bethesda backtracking on non cosmetic items coming to the Atom shop in where Pete Hines specifically stated they would never cross that line.

BOYCOTT.

(Ironically enough, they stated Doom Eternal would be grindy... wonder why - Oh and for $12.99 a month we will give you skins and access to private servers which we host but cannot just host your own for free like we have done for the last 50 years)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh I'll be playing this all right.

Right from the TPB store.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Also.. I'm like 90% certain that doomguy is actually doomguy from Doom 3.. which actually Heaven being mad at their apocalypse being stopped directly ties into the Doom 3 novels. They said they want to expand the Doom lore with eternal which I'm honestly so stoked about.

taken from twitter:

2V9BJ5H.jpg

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Doom Lore?

Angry Marine in armour with a shotgun murders hordes of demons.

The end.

There's your lore.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I would be very suspicious of this release until reviews come out. Bethesda is fucking whacked right now. If anyone can manage to fuck this up it’s probably them just not repeating the last game.

• 2Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Also.. I'm like 90% certain that doomguy is actually doomguy from Doom 3.. which actually Heaven being mad at their apocalypse being stopped directly ties into the Doom 3 novels. They said they want to expand the Doom lore with eternal which I'm honestly so stoked about.

taken from twitter:

2V9BJ5H.jpg

Doom Guy kills satan and removes helm. Long hair drops down to reveal Doom Guy has always been Doom Gal.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God