DOTA 2

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Alliance master plan has apparently been for EGM to level up his Oracle to make the 6.86 Alliance is Back return!

Sulrn

Deuces
Maybe I'm just seeing this wrong, but I can't justify Arc as a carry. I seem him more as an aggressive support that semi-carries at best. I tried playing him straight carry with mixed results (mostly from people just not knowing I assume). I've played him a few times now and I see the most benefit when paired with a "real" carry to amplify and support them while still being able to do considerable damage (a la Silencer). Definitely makes sieging bases a lot easier once the rest of the team understands you're going to give them 100% evasion and use items x2 to cc/kill anyone that tries to stop you.

Sulrn

Deuces
rrr_img_120127.jpg

Game says differently. As do most people trying to play him so far.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Arc is a hero that can do a ton of things. His low CD ult image can even use TP scrolls and wards. The obvious mana boots and midas are pretty amazing on him.

Pugna with aether lense went as well as expected last night. Great range on nether blast and ward placement. Pretty damn cheap to build too.

I bet shadow shaman is fucking filthy with it.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
He was massively nerfed by increasing the cost of Raze from 75 to 90. That reduces his early game farming efficiency a fuckton. A lot of SF's strength is his ability to go in the jungle, double/triple raze a neutral camp, go back to lane, raze it twice, drink his bottle, send it back and get it back when the next camps spawn and so on. With the new mana costs, it'll be a ton harder to do(also bottle was nerfed). Unless he gets an arcane rune, then it's farm all the jungle ez.
Only time will tell but I don't think its enough. The hero has too many tools that are too good throughout the entire game.

Maybe I'm just seeing this wrong, but I can't justify Arc as a carry. I seem him more as an aggressive support that semi-carries at best. I tried playing him straight carry with mixed results (mostly from people just not knowing I assume). I've played him a few times now and I see the most benefit when paired with a "real" carry to amplify and support them while still being able to do considerable damage (a la Silencer). Definitely makes sieging bases a lot easier once the rest of the team understands you're going to give them 100% evasion and use items x2 to cc/kill anyone that tries to stop you.
SingSing was playing him as a split pusher on stream. Midas (since your split pops w/ it ready), radiance, octarine, manta, bots, etc.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Radiance plus manta plus ult seems like a ridiculous amount of farming potential.
So you end up with shittier Naga or Alchemist and if the Octarine build taught us anything, it's that gold is nowhere near as important as xp in the early game.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The new Bristle Aether Len's + Ag's Scepter combo is amazing.

Bristleback
1. Tango, Shield, Salve, Mana Pot
2. Brown Boots, Energy Booster -> Arcane's
3. Ring of Health, Vitality Booster -> Vanguard
4. Cloak, Ring of Health, Disassemble Arcane's -> Aether Len's
5. Aghanim's Scepter
6. Boot's of Travel
7. Octarine Core
8. Heart of Tarrasque (optional)
9. Boots of Travel 2 (optional)
10. Crimson Guard (optional)

Win

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Aether doesn't increase the range of goo if it's buffed by aghanim, at least when I checked on update 3. I don't think it's worth it for just the 8% dmg.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So just played a few games and holy fuck the new riki ulti is annoying, its aoe omnislash more or less and with his backstabs, it can hurt a lot harder earlier.

Arc Warden is useless for 99% of the playerbase, essentially the new Meepo. Void is nice, but he will need blink dagger in higher MMR, but I can see him getting combo'd with something like Tiny. OD rework is really strong, farms well, has both defensive and offensive tools, probably one of the best mids if he gets to CM more or less unchanged.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
DK mid absolutely shits on people now (maybe again? wasn't his regen 3/6/9/12 at some point in the past too?) mid, at least in trashy mmr. Laned against a shadow fiend earlier and had both his towers down by 12 minutes because I basically ignored anything he tried to do to stop me. The few times he nuked me down below 50% I just backed up for 20 seconds (usually had to wait on another creep wave anyways) and then continued my pushing and his autoattacks made me giggle.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
So you end up with shittier Naga or Alchemist and if the Octarine build taught us anything, it's that gold is nowhere near as important as xp in the early game.
Its likely better than both with the ability to send a full damage clone to push or farm dangerous areas. Maybe octarine/radiance isn't the build, but midas seems pretty good though given the 2.5x benefit.