DOTA 2

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Game 2 of grand finals "They'll just kill everyone around invoker and then kill him twice, he's not strong enough yet to be a threat." Miracle Invoker proceeds to kill everyone in the very next fight, lol.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, that was ridiculous. Liquid got dumpstered in laning phase, and then proceeded to just Miracle invoker the rest of the game.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
That was a sad as fuck Morphling in that game, he was doing 0damage attacks for like half the game. I guess it turned out shutting him down with shitty Bane who then kept feeding because Bane, was still a good idea because he literally couldn't do anything all game besides wave form and stealing sand king stun to help Windranger.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I saw Ame PL BB, die, Liquid gets Rosh and when I come back, LGD is up 2-1, what the fuck ?
They went full retard and camped in LGD base trying to take too much shit until Ame rezed normally and that went about as well as you'd expect, plus since everyone on Liquid also had just bought back, they just walked down mid and finished the game. This was purely a bad strategic call, but maybe they thought if they waited longer they wouldn't be able to deal with PL anymore(it was already pretty close and that was with a fucking battlefury instead of a reaver or something useful).

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
They went full retard and camped in LGD base trying to take too much shit until Ame rezed normally and that went about as well as you'd expect, plus since everyone on Liquid also had just bought back, they just walked down mid and finished the game. This was purely a bad strategic call, but maybe they thought if they waited longer they wouldn't be able to deal with PL anymore(it was already pretty close and that was with a fucking battlefury instead of a reaver or something useful).
Well, as long as the PL didn't have bkb, I'd say there was a chance ... but there have been some pretty shitty calls on all teaams this major, might be the patch.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It seems like the whole team was leaving, but Matumba went to bottom rax to start sieging. Had he backed off with the rest of the team, they probably would've won.

Everyone was low on mana and basically half health. Then he had shit luck with Beastmaster getting a troll to cancel his rage TP.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I dunno, theres a bunch of new shit lol mutation mode sounds nutty as hell hahah

the prize is BTFO last year's day 1 numbers by a huge ass number lol
The International 2018
currently at 5.6m vs roughly 4.8 and theres still a few hours to go

Louis

Trakanon Raider
The fact that they haven't released much of anything for the last year is definitely playing a part. The community is addicted to throwing money at them and they've been starved of their addiction for too long.

Needless

Toe Sucker
hahaha yeah thats exactly what i figured too, there woulda been ~2 or so battle passes between TI ending and now so people must have been FIENDING to throw money at gaben

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There was a lot of pretty funny posts on Reddit leading up to the battlepass stuff, but yeah people really had money burning in their pockets waiting for it.

Needless

Toe Sucker
mutation mode is pretty funny, i played like 4 games yesterday and every god damn game had sven because of the 20% damage buff per kill lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
what is this for? is there a tourny this week/weekend?

mutation mode has made me return to dota, it's too fun lol

edit: fucking lol @ VP BM tipping eternalenvy

Last edited:

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Misery and Fear out of EG
So the reddit rumors were right, someone said he was told that like yesterday but obviously no real source and shit, guess it was right. Misery leaving tweet sounded like he was pretty happy getting out though.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Good luck finding better replacements this late into the season. Unless they can somehow coax Fly and S4 to leave OG or Universe to come back.