DOTA 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There's probably some people without a team atm they could recruit haven't looked into it too much, after that it's a matter of beating Optic/VGJ Storm in the qualifiers, which honestly is possible even without the highest caliber of players. They've been doing pretty well but still.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's probably some people without a team atm they could recruit haven't looked into it too much, after that it's a matter of beating Optic/VGJ Storm in the qualifiers, which honestly is possible even without the highest caliber of players. They've been doing pretty well but still.

One would think if they're removing the players they must have some inkling baout who they intend to replace them with. Although I suppose the situation could be completely cancerous.

Don't forget about Complexity.... apparently Moonmeander and Adam in with Chessie (and Swindle) out.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Back to secret for RTZ, alas the cycle continues! lol

disband fnatic, bring back speed gaming circa 2013

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
that's the last thing i ever expected, but holy shit am i glad it did
now i dont need to be split between being an EG and an OG fangay

fresh content
ripn0flower.png

Last edited:

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
On the other hand, hearing the stories of how Suma1l is a lazy fuck who doesn't put in the work and doesn't take scrims seriously and whatever, I feel bad for S4. Hopefully they do well.

At the very least, they have the talent to easily qualify for TI, they're technically the best "NA" team with these players. Then again I thought their previous team was already pretty strong so who knows.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I wouldn't feel too bad for him, the potential on this team is absurd.
MUCH better than the previous roster.

Don't forget that Fly & Crit won two majors together on OG.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I wouldn't feel too bad for him, the potential on this team is absurd.
MUCH better than the previous roster.

Don't forget that Fly & Crit won two majors together on OG.
I have the feeling it's like Universe Secret, on paper it sounds awesome, but you have way too many superstars, although Fly might be one of the like 3-4 people capable of captaining this circus.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have the feeling it's like Universe Secret, on paper it sounds awesome, but you have way too many superstars, although Fly might be one of the like 3-4 people capable of captaining this circus.

I dunno, s4 has traditionally been more of a space making player instead of farming like Universe.

I'm curious what OG does now, not Liquipedia doesn't list Mad as a player on the roster. I see free on the EU leaderboard: Saksa, Xcalibur, Chessie and gorgc. No one I recognize as an offlaner.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Mad made a post and apparently OG kinda looks dead for now. Honestly probably a good time for some decent team to kick their 4 and get themselves a Jerax.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Fired up DOTA last night for the first time in quite a while and the wait time for matches was like 15 minutes. Ain't got time for that shit. Is this the new normal or because I am in the gutter tier?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Depends what you were queue'n for. Positional ranked can take a while depending on what role you are choosing. Some unranked modes are nearly impossible to queue for because no one plays them.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My Cavern is almost complete. Carry and Support wings done. About 6 more hero's in the Utility wing.

I will admit it, these challenges have made me a lot more irritable. Wasting an hour, on a hero I absolutely loath to begin with, only to lose and have to repeat 3-4 times has made me want to break my keyboard a number of times.