DOTA 2

Great, new Oracle hero looks fun as hell. Now if the $3.2 million prize pool is reached there will actually be a hero I want to see ported more than techies.
TOO BAD NO HERO WOULD EVER BEAT OUT TECHIES IN A PUBLIC VOTE

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I blinked, the followup was strong. Penance had the big bait hence the dead rubick. They all died.

rrr_img_27553.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I did say it looked like there wasn't any follow up! Since the only one in range in Slark. WP

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Great, new Oracle hero looks fun as hell. Now if the $3.2 million prize pool is reached there will actually be a hero I want to see ported more than techies.
TOO BAD NO HERO WOULD EVER BEAT OUT TECHIES IN A PUBLIC VOTE
The 2 new heroes kinda look OP as fuck, the earth panda ultimate does ridiculous over time damage because you can just keep resetting the duration by popping rocks near the target and he never demagnetize, at least from my understanding, while the int guy has so many good spells and they all seem low mana cost fairly low cd. His ult is the single most overpowered ability in the game.

I'm also kinda interested in the frost wyrm hero from last batch of heroes. Don't think we'll reach the last stretch goal though but who knows. Definitely going to be techies if we do, I don't think any other hero could beat it in popularity. At this point I just wish they'd add LC and Abaddon already, especially with LC making it into -cm, I really hope they don't lazy-ass it and lock tournament version for TI3 without first adding these 2(and elder titan but that should be soon).

an accordion_sl

shitlord
The 2 new heroes kinda look OP as fuck, the earth panda ultimate does ridiculous over time damage because you can just keep resetting the duration by popping rocks near the target and he never demagnetize, at least from my understanding, while the int guy has so many good spells and they all seem low mana cost fairly low cd.

I'm also kinda interested in the frost wyrm hero from last batch of heroes. Don't think we'll reach the last stretch goal though but who knows. Definitely going to be techies if we do, I don't think any other hero could beat it in popularity. At this point I just wish they'd add LC and Abaddon already, especially with LC making it into -cm, I really hope they don't lazy-ass it and lock tournament version for TI3 without first adding these 2(and elder titan but that should be soon).
I think they were delaying abaddon and lc because of the patch... probably next week.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
lgd just curb stomped ig in both games. IG seems to be in a slump lately.
Yeah I'm starting to wonder if its them just not taking it as seriously as they should be or if IG is losing their edge. I think the skill difference has really evened up between the Western and Eastern teams. I'm as excited for TI3 as I was the first TI.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
People caught up and they get outdrafted regularly, it's hard to win when the lanes and picks don't favor you. LGD winning g1 with the same lineup like TL was a joke.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Especially nice after that fat toad that is Chuan talked so much trash about western teams recently. You know Alliance was loving that beatdown they gave them. And yea if anything it seems like LGD skillwise is just as good/better than IG atm. Maybe its whatever the meta is and they havent adapted though, so who knows. IG wasnt looking so hot after G1 last year and then turned it on for TI2, so we shall see, especially after the reset button is basically hit after this new patch.

It seems like this year there are more than 1-2 very good teams that could win it all.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Omg hahaha

Fnatic with the comeback vs VP with a fucking double rapiered gyro! This game is epic!

Fnatic was down 18k xp and 10k gold rofl

LOL hes going for 3rd rapier, hahahahahahaha. fucking manmode

There it is, 3 rapiers, bkb, boots of travel and manta lol

Wtf.........................they lose because he used his bkb too early, but still that was the funniest shit i have ever seen. Dumb, but funny!

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Yeah that was terrible, and no life steal? He could have stayed full life that whole fight.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Especially nice after that fat toad that is Chuan talked so much trash about western teams recently. You know Alliance was loving that beatdown they gave them. And yea if anything it seems like LGD skillwise is just as good/better than IG atm. Maybe its whatever the meta is and they havent adapted though, so who knows. IG wasnt looking so hot after G1 last year and then turned it on for TI2, so we shall see, especially after the reset button is basically hit after this new patch.

It seems like this year there are more than 1-2 very good teams that could win it all.
Chuan's comment on the west was about spot on from what I thought, he said paraphrased that the western teams have been mechanically inferior, and that they will still lose if that hasn't improved (true), however if their mechanics are good enough the west is strategically far ahead of the east as far as drafting/compositions creativity. And at TI2, the only reason Navi got second to IG in the finals, was that none of the other asian titans could adapt fast enough to puppy's drafts. IG had more games and by the time the grand finals rolled around they had seen most of navi's options to counter the 5 man combo with siren/seer/tide/etc. They knew what to ban and didn't fall for the same things twice. LGD has always been mechanically gifted, at TI2 they were just not as adaptable.

The Eastern qualifier was a lot less fun to watch, man the east really drops off past the top teams. At least half the asian teams were far far outmatched by the others, and rattlesnakes, even though they got second, I think will lose to DD. They are the one asian team that really tries to draft in a western style, but some of the shit they pick is fucking terrible. Goblak will destroy them in the draft - at least that's my estimation. I think DD will make it into the field in the wild card match now.