DOTA 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'd think getting into Canada might be a bit easier for people too than the US. I don't mind too much regardless since I'm not going anywhere, but China TI sounds kinda meh with how the chinese public is.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah, even putting it in Montreal or Toronto would be cool. I definitely want to get tickets to the next one if it's in NA again.

Plus all the americans that went to vancouver were paying ~30% less with our shitty currency kek

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Isania and the rest of Alliance are pretty entertaining group when they were casting.

Also funny, after the Forward organization died the team was picked up by Newbee to play at TI. Pretty funny to see a big chinese org pickup an NA team to represent them at the chinese TI.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Also funny, after the Forward organization died the team was picked up by Newbee to play at TI. Pretty funny to see a big chinese org pickup an NA team to represent them at the chinese TI.

At the very least they will be representing NA. Not that they have a great chance against some of the better teams, but it would have been shitty if a Chinese org picked up an NA team and then considered them a Chinese team. Will be interesting to see what happens after TI for their team. I don't think, per Valve's rules, an org can have two teams. That might just be for TI and not the majors, I'm not sure.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
At the very least they will be representing NA. Not that they have a great chance against some of the better teams, but it would have been shitty if a Chinese org picked up an NA team and then considered them a Chinese team. Will be interesting to see what happens after TI for their team. I don't think, per Valve's rules, an org can have two teams. That might just be for TI and not the majors, I'm not sure.

Yea no double-ups. I imagine unless they have a DC-like run at TI the drop the name immediately after TI.

Cybsled

Talent for TI always gets announced super late. Kaci and Slacks will probably be there. Sheever, ODpixel, Cap, Blitz are pretty much guaranteed as well.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I think Grandgrant won't get invited, which sucks because he's easily the most enjoyable caster imo, I started by hating him a few years back but after watching him on random streams and shit, he's just hilarious and he has some interesting insight in some of the teams and personalities. But he also kinda doesn't fit the TI image too much I feel, so don't know. If he gets invited I'll be happy, even if he ends up only casting pool matches and shit, that's still pretty nice.

LD said he was looking into getting back into dota casting too. Although he said he wouldn't do TI even if he was invited for some reason, because he felt it'd not be respectful of other casters who put in work all year versus him just kinda announcing it at the last moment. I'm not a big fan of LD but I kinda liked him so nice he's coming back.

Also not sure how you can talk about guaranteed casters and not list Tobi, probably forgot, cause I just don't see a TI without Tobi unless he himself declines to go, he's basically the voice of dota2 casting. Plus he makes a good pair with Lacoste or Synderen, both of which might get picked up too.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Grand Grant might be Quentin Tarantino's son.

_65057671_65057074.jpg
mer5sls3wvv01.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They announced the talents for TI, Grandgrant and BSJ made it. I doubt they'll cast too much of the main stage, but the group stage gonna be lit as long as Grandgrant doesn't go too serious because it's TI(obviously not James level but a middle ground).

Also seems Valve remembered they had a dota game they were making since they released some pretty big updates lately, shit about role queues and changes to ranked matchmaking.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
They announced the talents for TI, Grandgrant and BSJ made it. I doubt they'll cast too much of the main stage, but the group stage gonna be lit as long as Grandgrant doesn't go too serious because it's TI(obviously not James level but a middle ground).

Also seems Valve remembered they had a dota game they were making since they released some pretty big updates lately, shit about role queues and changes to ranked matchmaking.
Loving all the changes they put in and hope they dont roll much back.

Personally, I know doing my calibrations for carry are going to be rough as Im expecting it to start me around my current mmr of 4200, which is purely from playing support. My carry skill is probably 1000 less than that minimum, but will eventually get me where it should be and allow me to switch it up a bit and queue carry without the expectations of being at the 4k level.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
I know I'm alone in it, but never been a Kaci fan...They need to rotate in someone else to do fluff.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Del

Vyemm Raider
I prefer Grant when he's doing more chilled events where he acts like a goofball. Whenever he's at major LANs he tends to act nervous and way more serious than he normally is.