DOTA 2

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Navi could have taken a second or two more to spread out and keep from getting their tps interrupted. They choked the game away and could have saved both of those racks.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The sooner NP gets fixed the sooner we can get back to legitimate dota. Would have rather watched a 98 minute game of PL against PL than watch natures prophet push another lane.

Game five was shit and you're shit if you think different. Rat dota at its worst.

If Alliance won with wisp ganks or even a wisp backdoor, fine. Because it isn't OP as fuck, NP just jumping around? No.
Yah it wasn't the Rosh where they take out Dendi with one auto left on securing the game winning Aegis or the two times that S4 cancelled multiple backs with great timing. Kills don't matter, gold doesn't matter, throne matters.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah it's not like Alliance were completely carried by Natures Prophet literally the entire tournament or anything.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Yah it wasn't the Rosh where they take out Dendi with one auto left on securing the game winning Aegis or the two times that S4 cancelled multiple backs with great timing. Kills don't matter, gold doesn't matter, throne matters.
That did not change the tide of the game, it just made it closer.

Grats to Alliance and all. Great players. Admiral Bulldog could NP on the shittiest team and make them a top team.

Ban him then. So they could beat you with LD, Chen, Alchemist, Wisp... etc etc. If it was simply NP that won them all their games then the other pro teams are about as stupid as you can be to not ban him out.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I love how the girl who had never heard of DotA before this week has become utterly enthralled by the experience and how exciting it was, thats awesome.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Every time I hear why they didn't ban Furion its always because "there are better heroes to ban". Yet now here we are with cries to Furion. Not to say he doesn't need a huge fuck nerf to his TP, but yea...

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
20 second TP that you can recast the second it gets interrupted and costs literally nothing and can get it at level 1? Yeah hero's fine.

Make furion TP and TP scroll share a CD, game fixed.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
At least there were a few really great games throughout the tournament that people can go back and check out.

Just today the 3rd match of Navi vs Orange and the 3rd match of Alliance vs Navi both were fun to watch.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
man, ive been watching 12 hours of dota every day all week. im depressed now that its over.

Prime_sl

shitlord
How can anyone complain about that game? I'm as big as Na'vi fan as they come, and that was so epic. I couldn't ask for a better game. Backdooring, furion tps, base races, that is what dota is all about. That game was epic and by far the best game of dota I've ever seen.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Agreed about NP, fucking christ that shit is hard to watch. I'd honestly just ban LD and NP every fucking time and make them win legit than lose to that gay ass shit.

lanludar

Silver Squire
To be fair cancelling those TPs when they are grouped up isn't hard, hitting coil while people stand there and channel is not tough.