DOTA 2

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Just lane him for a few levels, jungle axe was never fast or that good. He jungle speed was always heavily dependant on what spawned early. Piles of satyrs or trolls in the big camps and he could be level 6 stupid fast, centaurs hellbears and wildkin and you're gonna burn through so much regen. Play axe in lane - get to level 3 or 5 and then dive into the jungle - axe can be quite the bully against melee lanes. His new changes can just let him rampage if he doesn't fall behind.

ninjarr_sl

shitlord
You guys got a channel you play out of? Sick of playing with these awful pubs. I'm pretty good but often play high and don't really care if you suck.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DK vs RisingStars g2 in D2L, go watch it.
I have no idea where the VoD will be, their youtube channel hasn't been updated for 4 days -D2LGG - YouTube
Maybe on their twitch channel -D2L - Twitch
The net worth of that bear. Jesus talk about raid boss. Bear going back to not giving a fuck. They did everything right to counter him though. Rod of atos was such a great pickup on them. MMY is slowly becoming my favorite support player. His CM is as good as Akke. Also the amount of gold that wards gives. I think with refresher its like over 700 gold. I think bear not prioritizing those wards is what lost them that game. Glad to see Rhasta coming back mid. I hope to see Dendi start picking him up. That's the kind of hero Dendi would excel at IMO.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Why would you have Dendi play SS when you can have him playing Invoker ?
smile.png
Yesterday's match g2 vs Mouz in Champion's League

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
You guys got a channel you play out of? Sick of playing with these awful pubs. I'm pretty good but often play high and don't really care if you suck.
I would guess almost any regular on the forum can invite you to the rerolled guild - which puts you in the guild chat channel.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why would you have Dendi play SS when you can have him playing Invoker ?
smile.png
Yesterday's match g2 vs Mouz in Champion's League
Your right. I'd rather see him play invoker. But over invoker I'd probably rather see him back to his Rubik days. Nothing like turning team fights when the enemy team smoke-gank back stabs you. I just said Rhasta because it such a play making hero. The moment that game turned is when Rhasta CC'd the bat during the 2nd? Rosh fight.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm trying to learn Invoker... Gonna make a second account just to mess around and not have to play vs high/vhighs in my first few games... I just cant seem to remember the commands for more than 5-6 of his spells at a time.

I've resorted to having the cheat sheet open in game while I play... So newb lol. I can't imagine actually using the 2 sec Agh's cd on invoke. 5 seconds is already too much for me. Long range sunstrikes are just so satisfying to pull off though.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I didn't really have problems remebering his spells, but my wrist started seriously cramping after like 30 minutes of invoking things. It was the closest I came to playing SC2 recently tho
biggrin.png

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just have trouble when i'm under pressure in the middle of a fight. If 3 guys are beating on me and a stun is coming soonish, I really don't know what to press to invoke windwalk.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I'd always get tornado and ghostwalk mixed up. I ended up associating going invis with QQ'n and made things easier for me. Pretty stupid, but whatevs lol.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'd always get tornado and ghostwalk mixed up. I ended up associating going invis with QQ'n and made things easier for me. Pretty stupid, but whatevs lol.
Nope, invis = QQWalk, I think that's how almost everyone remembers it.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm trying to learn Invoker... Gonna make a second account just to mess around and not have to play vs high/vhighs in my first few games... I just cant seem to remember the commands for more than 5-6 of his spells at a time.

I've resorted to having the cheat sheet open in game while I play... So newb lol. I can't imagine actually using the 2 sec Agh's cd on invoke. 5 seconds is already too much for me. Long range sunstrikes are just so satisfying to pull off though.
InvokerGame.com - by bQvle. Fastest way to master invoker!

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Mouz just rode bristleback to victory against Speed Gaming. I would love to see BB become a competitive pick. With his improved attack animation, improved goo cast point, and improved ult duration / stacking he is pretty potent both as a tank and as dps. Was funny watching a bristle go treads then SNY and crush his opponents pubstyle.

Edit: and he is second picked for game 3. Will lightning strike twice? Luna is the counterpick for her bouncing glaives to stop the slowpush

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Mouz just rode bristleback to victory against Speed Gaming. I would love to see BB become a competitive pick. With his improved attack animation, improved goo cast point, and improved ult duration / stacking he is pretty potent both as a tank and as dps. Was funny watching a bristle go treads then SNY and crush his opponents pubstyle.

Edit: and he is second picked for game 3. Will lightning strike twice? Luna is the counterpick for her bouncing glaives to stop the slowpush
Navi was banning him yesterday as 2nd ban vs Mouz, either they have strats with him or he is seriously here.

Bo Jackson_sl

shitlord
are there a group of you guys that play this game together? I'm fairly new but I would love to play with some good players and learn. I just like to play support classes as well.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
are there a group of you guys that play this game together? I'm fairly new but I would love to play with some good players and learn. I just like to play support classes as well.
Oh sweet! Someone invite me to the guild when you get a chance then, please.Steam Community :: NuneShelping
Idle in channel foh I'll get you invited (or anyone else in there most likely can) the in game guild everyone is promoted to invite priveledges.