DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Don't see a new post and his old polycount post is only the ones he THOUGHT were the best, nothing to do with valve or internal files.
http://imgur.com/a/DgGFhTry this
wink.png

wink.png

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Half the time I log into Steam, I get invited to games.

People sure are still going hard on this. I'm coming back for when everything is implemented.

Diamyr_sl

shitlord
Sheever is horrible.. pisses me off cause everytime I watch a live tournament game there's 3 foreign language announcers and Sheever. Pretty bad when i'd rather watch it with no commentary.

bayr_sl

shitlord
The girl who is casting the defense 3 in dotatv is even worse than Sheever. How do people even bring up feminism in gaming when you can be absolutely completely worthless at all things beyond having been born with a vagina and get respect, praise, staunch white knight defenders etc.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah assumed that'd happen but at the time of my post it hadn't yet. Anyway not that it matters too much since all of the ones Cyborgmatt had in his post are probably gonna get done eventually. Also doesn't say who is the grand winner, even though most likely one of Anui's set, guy does crazy shit.

wink.png

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
The girl who is casting the defense 3 in dotatv is even worse than Sheever. How do people even bring up feminism in gaming when you can be absolutely completely worthless at all things beyond having been born with a vagina and get respect, praise, staunch white knight defenders etc.
That diamond chick? I tried watching some replays of some matches I missed and she was casting those. Listened to about 1 min of her going "yeah...i've like never really casted before, so if it sucks..." and then went no broadcaster. It was a choice between her and some dude talking about coming home to a bunch of water damage in his house.

bayr_sl

shitlord
Yeah tobi is basically human garbage, they charge $10 for the ticket and the casting is even worse than having to listen to him solo casting, which is pretty fucking bad to begin with

tarquinn_sl

shitlord
If you play in the morning US hours, say, anywhere around 9AM EST - 1PM EST, you will get a lot of BRs and Russians and it makes it really awful. The first few months I joined Dota2 I had a burning hatred for the BRs and it actually has completely shifted to the Russians. I actually don't mind the BRs anymore.

Also, All Pick is an extremely degenerate mode to play right now and I suggest you only queue Random Draft or Captain's Mode (even if solo queue'ing) because with RD you are less likely to play against Drow/Centaur and in CM they are blocked out. If these 2 heroes were in Captain's Mode, they would have been nerfed already because it would heavily affect the Pro scene.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
No idea why people hate Tobi. He isn't the best, but he isn't near the worst. At least he is excited about the game and has been apart of it for awhile.

Sheever hasn't been playing Dota for more than a year and she is already casting. Not sure how that works.

Also, where the fuck is ALL RANDOM? That is the best type of random.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah tobi is basically human garbage, they charge $10 for the ticket and the casting is even worse than having to listen to him solo casting, which is pretty fucking bad to begin with
the ticket was $10 because it also came with a courier

granted the courier is disappointing

xzi

Mouthbreather
Pretty much. I only ever play before noon or if I have a full group. Fuck BR's and their huehuehue's

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Played a game today where the team only used the chat wheel and pings to communicate. We actually dominated and won in like 29 minutes. Was much much easier to coordinate shit than trying to talk/type.

ninjarr_sl

shitlord
Yep, pinging is amazing when people understand that its saying "look here and at me and figure out what I am suggesting". It doesn't mean GOGOGO, it doesn't mean rune, it means LOOK HERE AND AT ME!

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also don't understand the hate on Tobi. He's fun to listen to and entertaining, which is what matters. Otherwise, it'd be a boring thing to watch. When he has a Pro gamer as a co-caster, it's even better (Puppy, Syn, Slesh, etc.)

Where's my fuckin' Pit Fiend and Techies????