DOTA 2

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Ability draft is a broken mode, balance shouldn't be part of it minus things that are so silly abusive they take no skill and have no counter of which - mega stacks of firey soul were, You can run down anyone and just demolish them from like level 2. Meepo's kit isn't that strong if you don't allow the meepo ult picker to get the teleport to clone nuke as well. Even if its kind of shitty without clones, just take it. A meepo without that skill cannot exactly abuse jungling or splitting up or escape too well - the clones will be very weak. Just have a plan instead of walking into 5x burrowstrike or some such. The most broken part of ability draft is strictly which base hero you are given. Antimage, PL, these heroes are garbage both without farm, and most of their own skill kit. Just enjoy it and laugh.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I just managed to get sniper, take aim, nethertoxin, and walrus punch. Can't believe that much stuff was left up, and I was like 7th down the line for my first pick. We won, I was 15 and 3. I rarely get lucky enough (nor am I smart enough) to build good carries, always play support.

The same game was against an Alch with meepo ult that I thought was gonna be badass, but he wasn't good at it. Could have been, though. People who are actually good at Meepo will be scary, though. It'd probably be worth it to steal and deny poof sometimes.

I love taking luna's nuke when someone takes her ult first like a dumbass.

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
I just managed to get sniper, take aim, nethertoxin, and walrus punch. Can't believe that much stuff was left up, and I was like 7th down the line for my first pick. We won, I was 15 and 3. I rarely get lucky enough (nor am I smart enough) to build good carries, always play support.

The same game was against an Alch with meepo ult that I thought was gonna be badass, but he wasn't good at it. Could have been, though. People who are actually good at Meepo will be scary, though. It'd probably be worth it to steal and deny poof sometimes.

I love taking luna's nuke when someone takes her ult first like a dumbass.
Or taking greater bash when someone picks Spirit Breaker's ult.

I love the combo with Nature's Guise (treant invis), teleport and any awesome ultimate like WD deathward or pugna life drain. Cast away invisible from the trees without revealing, shit is so OP people go all timbersaw paranoid of trees "IS HE THERE?" Invis next to a tree, port to another tree, ult, kill. Rinse and repeat.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
And all his Meepo clones can use any skills.. so its totally broke as fuck.
One wonders about Medusa Shield, PL Illusions, Tinker March or Tinker Rockets
wink.png
Really though its probably most interesting to get Meepo ultimate on a hero with high stat gain like Centaur.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
High stat gain is nice but tbh, anything works. Rush Arcane Boots if you don't have too much mana, take any 3 skills, doesn't even matter which, run around with your army and cast all your skills at once, instantly kill everyone with if possible perma CC(grab any stun). Shit's stupid. You don't necessarily get poof(but whoever picks it has to do so just so you don't get it and it's a shitty spell) but like if you get impale or fissure or sven stun or hex or anything like those, game's pretty much over if you can micro properly.

Cybsled

Best ultimate for any DPS hero that has good scaling stats is Tiny's grow. Shit is completely OP. I had one game where I had viper and I picked Abaddon frost blade, brood's bite orb, web, and Tiny grow. Made it hard for people to run from me and once I got scepter+crit, I was ranged cleaving for insane dmg. At the end I got a divine rapier for the lulz and was doing like 600-700 base dmg. Plus your hero actually grows, so you become some kind of Godzilla threat people run from.

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
Best ultimate for any DPS hero that has good scaling stats is Tiny's grow. Shit is completely OP. I had one game where I had viper and I picked Abaddon frost blade, brood's bite orb, web, and Tiny grow. Made it hard for people to run from me and once I got scepter+crit, I was ranged cleaving for insane dmg. At the end I got a divine rapier for the lulz and was doing like 600-700 base dmg. Plus your hero actually grows, so you become some kind of Godzilla threat people run from.
Haha I played a game yesterday with Elder Titan (who's the biggest hero) and had grow. I WAS MASSIVE. We were all laughing our assess off.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Can't believe Rox Kis lost the first game with their huge advantage. No way the same thing should happen game 2,but you never know.

Sulrn

Deuces
Sunder is slower than AllStars (and doesn't go through bkb anymore??) and Metamorph doesn't have built in splash or health gain anymore. So it could be worse.

Sunder is slower than AllStars (and doesn't go through bkb anymore??) and Metamorph doesn't have built in splash or health gain anymore. So it could be worse.
Sunder does go through magic immunity, blocked by linkens (mostly sure that was always the case), and in fact it was blocked by magic immune in dota for a good while.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
TB is basically a late game carry with none of the drawbacks of other hard carries currently in the game. He has a good early game, can push without needing items, can jungle, can split push, and is difficult to gank without 2-3 heroes. Its kinda ridiculous. There's no way he'll be added to CM like this.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Just treat killing him more like huskar and react appropriately, if you expect to solo him and don't have a way to chunk him out or stop his cast animation with sunder (it has a short range) then don't try to kill him. Many carries take multiple heroes to kill - the only difference with TB is that if you try to solo him stupidly he just kills you instead vs getting away - pretty much how huskar is like.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sunder is nothing compared to meta bonus dmg working on illusions. Could care less about sunder to be honest.