Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure that I like the idea of a lobotomy for Column. You might as well schedule Oscar Pistorius for an appointment to have his bunions looked at.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I want to analyze his genome. Considering how retarded he is, he must have super retard human strength.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
This is going to take too long.

I recommend a .40 caliber to the dome. FYI, mods- I'm not suggesting he kill himself. I'm suggesting someone else do it.
That's fucking brilliant.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Killing him would deprive us of an opportunity to watch history in the making. I, for one, have never seen anyone's head so far up his own ass as Column is demonstrating here. A true lesson in narcissism here, people.

Column_sl

shitlord
Just rode back from the LS bike rally in Galveston which once again had double the amount of riders as Sturgis. LSR>Sturgis

wuv4X4b

And just as I predicted, 2-3 pages not lncluding more comments in the Amod thread whining that I'm doing another victory lap. Nerds are so predictable

But bonus points for me for getting a moderator to ask people to shoot me haha. Love breaking those mods, and showing everyone the nut cases they are. Hi Sean!

But I digress, The reason this is the one number one viewed sub forums on this chat now is because people want to see more of my victory lap, and my comments on the threads of the day!
So let's continue, shall we. ;}

Column_sl

shitlord
Char design in trailer was so nonsensical. saw it coming. Battle arenas are the only ones that can do it.
Nice to see him make the joke about wondering if there was a game attached, as really aside from char design, it was hard to pin down what kind of game that vid was supposed to be representing.

Looks like standard team FPS, with unique characters/skills instead of classes, like a moba.

Very derivative chars from previous games, etc. not sure if this is just alpha stuff or what.

Have to admit I was a little shocked they came out with this. It seems pretty subpar imo, and they already have one MOBA so not sure why they would want another MOBA type game.

Can't see anyone in the FPS community playing this more then a week, and I doubt it will be like TF2.

Column_sl

shitlord
RIP Kolento
Only tuned in for some of this match, but it was pretty damn good. Winning with a pally deck is not that easy , and there were many o shit moments in the Shaman vs Pally match.

Strifeco also getting eliminated was another spoiler. I do like the new format tho compared to what they had on Friday. Amaz is a really good caster, he should think of transitioning into that eventually if Hearthstone continues to grow.

Column_sl

shitlord
Starts tomorrow, 3v3 teams start later at night
Looks like Pepeday was teamed with Poongko and they won the team tournament.

That's pretty badass by itself. I need to watch the VODs of the mathces later in the week.

Column_sl

shitlord
does anyone actually use share play i don't even know how but I don't really want any of you random fucks joining my games anyways
I heard it's still pretty fucked up after the newest patch, and people can still delete all your stuff.

Seems like they were just asking for this to be abused imo.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Column you are in like none of the threads I frequent... ever...

How is this possible?

Column_sl

shitlord
Probably the best movie I saw so far this year. Whomever was comparing the effects of this movie to Gravity and found it lacking needs their heads checked. This looked far more realistic despite exploring more into science fiction elements. This is definitely masterful storytelling and Nolan hit the high points numerous times. For those who think the family scenes were not needed don't understand emotional build up and it definitely added another element to the movie that helped it overall.

I was starting to cringe in multiple parts like what happened....
I'm seeing way more good reviews now. Seems pretty mixed like all non Batman Nolan films.
Hope it's good, we plan to see it on Sunday.

Column_sl

shitlord
Overwatch is the FPS elements from Titan that were completed before the project was scrapped. I made a post about it a few pages back.
Source? Too bad they didn't do a true Destiny like game but made into a MMO instead of a diablo clone like Bungie did

Column_sl

shitlord
But give us 10 years bros it will be better hahaha.

That is the best line I've ever heard from a Dev in my life

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I'm slowly coming to realize that the only games that I find consistently above average from a longevity standpoint are put out by Nintendo, Blizzard & Valve...

Everything else I play I tire of in under a month. Destiny solidified that for me. I wont be fooled again by that bullshit (I hope).

Status
Not open for further replies.