Dr. Mario's Retard Rehabilitation Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Column_sl

shitlord
Ubisoft has pulled the new AC game and most of their titles globally from Steam, incoming uPlay standalone?
I thought that already happened? the last AC game I believe were not on Steam, just the older ones?

Column_sl

shitlord
With time travel and the idea of unlimited possible futures, the ability to reboot is unlimited. Every Terminator movie has been a reboot. Even the FIRST movie couldn't have been the first iteration of things, because then it'd be a paradox (daddy from the future) The only constant the story needs is Skynet blows up the world and a Conner leads the resistance. T4 could have had Conner die leading to Marcus executing a plan to create a new past where Conner lives, because Conner is always the key to winning. Even using the original ending (Termiconner kills them all!) could have led to a sequel where they fight to erase that outcome.

T2 stopped the future where Skynet had a huge advantage right out the gate because of Dyson's research of the terminator remains. The ending wouldn't have stopped the war, but it probably made a human victory more likely.

What can make the movie work is how well they can pull off a CGI 80's Arnold. It was the only good 20 seconds of T4.

After they killed the TV show, and put out T4. The movies have just been getting worse every installment.
Maybe this will tank, and they can finally put it to rest

Column_sl

shitlord
Didnt like this much at all.

Just a propaganda piece, no real information given.

Although, as I noted in the gamergate thread. The whole piece on how "gamers" are now mainstream and welcomed is hilarious in retrospect, as the stereotype and bigotry just regressed 20 years, back to attacking nerds and geeks.

I've seen so many bad documentaries lately. They need to go back ,and read Shot by Shot, and understand the process of a successful film.

Column_sl

shitlord
I got linked this from the Make a Dredd Sequel page, since this guy also wrote Dredd. Sadly, apparently that isn't a selling point worth mentioning in trailers

Looks interesting though, I will definitely watch it when it is available on video.

I liked 28 days later, Sunshine not soo much.

This is a story that has been told many times in Sci Fi and early literature. Ex Machina looks very interesting tho, I will probly take this in when hits our local Alamo.

Column_sl

shitlord
"I keep hearing that Blizzard is going to announce a new game tomorrow, likely the reworked, smaller version of Titan. Guess we shall see!"

Jason Schreier. Kotaku guy. I've heard something about this with it being potentially console-based.
I would be really surprised if they added another game right now. They are supporting 5 games currently with new content in the future.
Console market is iffy at best.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
May I suggest something, Dr. Mario? In this case I think a lobotomy is the only way to cure Columns retardation. He doesnt respond to normal therapies like Zyy did earlier in this thread.

i am very sad to say this, but I see no other solution.

Column_sl

shitlord
I think you mistake him as a real doctor, he's just another one that flew over the cuckoos nest.

The Mods have him exactly where they want him. The inmates run this assylum

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I think you mistake him as a real doctor, he's just another one that flew over the cuckoos nest.

The Mods have him exactly where they want him. The inmates run this assylum
Well, I am sorry, but it says Dr. Mario Speedwagon and his user title says Doctor aswell. Thats all the proof I need.

Dr. Mario, you need to get Big Numbers back to the forums and make him your advisor. He is a veteran of the Shaw and can spot retardation from miles away. It would make for an epic thread.

Also Zelda Bubb Rubb: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyNBtOgMDBk

Column_sl

shitlord
Well, I am sorry, but it says Dr. Mario Speedwagon and his user title says Doctor aswell. Thats all the proof I need.

Dr. Mario, you need to get Big Numbers back to the forums and make him your advisor. He is a veteran of the Shaw and can spot retardation from miles away. It would make for an epic thread.

Also Zelda Bubb Rubb: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyNBtOgMDBk
If that's all the proof you need I have some real estate in Florida I would love to sell you ;}

But as you can see this is my thread now, and I see you already are filing complaints in it as it should be.

Carry on

Column_sl

shitlord
I never saw Freaks and Geeks, so I watched it. Really good show. Now I wish I hadn't watched it. Started watching Undeclared but it isn't as good, idk if I'll finish, only like 3 episodes in.
Undeclared is interesting in only the fact that you can see alot of these comedic actors before they were semi famous. The show was so so

Column_sl

shitlord
And that closes the Column's Complaint Box for tonight. We will be open in the morning where I fully expect to see another 2 pages of traffic from our glorious board members.

If not they will be plenty to talk about over the weekend with Dallas winning again, Blizzcon canning Titan, and the Canada Cup.

Column_sl

shitlord
The puppets are already starting to dance early in the morning. Going to let this one stew for the next 8 hours ,and see how many pages they can get to while talking about there favorite reroller.

my guess is no less then 3

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Column, '13
rp. Oxazepam 30mg x3 daily, 1 1 1
rp. BP, p, Tp, SAT, RF, GCS x1 daily
rp. Dumbgeon p.n.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Column, '13
rp. Oxazepam 30mg x3 daily, 1 1 1
rp. BP, p, Tp, SAT, RF, GCS x1 daily
rp. Dumbgeon p.n.
This is going to take too long.

I recommend a .40 caliber to the dome. FYI, mods- I'm not suggesting he kill himself. I'm suggesting someone else do it.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
dL5YjT2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.