Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Buy it. Easily 50+ hours and likely 100+. I'm on my second play through after a 100 hour first and I'm enjoying it just as much if not more so now that I know the story and have better insight into things as they are happening.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Buy it. Easily 50+ hours and likely 100+. I'm on my second play through after a 100 hour first and I'm enjoying it just as much if not more so now that I know the story and have better insight into things as they are happening.
Is it like rewatching Prometheus?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I am 110+ hours in (i am a completionist) and i am going to start my 2nd play through as soon as i finish the game. I Have been at the final mission for days now but dont want the party to end yet !

supertouch_sl

shitlord
My second character is much more beauteous than the first. Finally applied the patch 2 hotfix so I could give her a bad-ass scar.

TyFW3dZ.png

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Do you get a significant amount of extra bull shit for being the Herald as an elf? Or is it just some dialogue here and there?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
He means how people react to you, due to the prevalent prejudice against elves. And/or any side content or alternative methods of doing something due to being an elf.

If I had any hope that such things were prominent I would play through the game twice. I have no such hope.

spronk

FPS noob
what if you play a black elf???

do you have to do any multiplayer to platinum the game, and how much? like insane "get to level 100" assassins creed type, or just play a few games and thats it?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I played an Elf Mage and yeah you do get some anti-elf sentiment, but mostly it comes from you saying "Ummm I'm an elf... why the fuck would I be the herald of YOUR god??"

I also managed to fail to have any romances, which is a first for a Bioware game. I think I was doing a bad job of speaking to each person after each mission just because there seemed to be a LOT of people to talk to, subsequently I missed over half the follower missions.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Rolling qunari mage. Bad idea or best idea?
If you are 100% certain you are going to play through twice I would go human first time and then Qunari Mage second time to see how different it is. If not you get to see a different side of things as a qunari and as a mage so that makes for a more involved playthrough.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
My guy was dead sexy.

ScreenshotWin32_0004_Final_zps909a4eb3.png

ScreenshotWin32_0002_Final_zps4725cfda.png

I really needed to stick a T3 rune in this, but oh well.

ScreenshotWin32_0014_Final_zpsebcbddc3.png
I have been going with "corrupting" runes, Outside demon portals it seems like everything is "living". Not sure if it applies to dragons or not.

Took out the exalted plains dragon last night....at level 19. I went through hissing wastes and western approach before I touched exalted plains...like a doofus. I still havent done wicked hearts either. I guess I'll knock that out next because it moves Leliana's whole deal along. About 80 hours in now and she never has had anything to 'report' to me. She doesnt seem to be necessary right now.

Looking ahead I'll probably make her the divine because it seems to fit the narrative thread. Or Vivi-bitch but fuck her..although I agree with mages being in the chantry and some of the stuff Tevinter does makes sense