Dragon Age: Inquisition (Plot Details in Spoilers!)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This dragon age keeper thing is bullshit. I don't care that I've had multiple play throughs of DAO, the last of which was in a modded game 4 years ago, I swear I:
1. became king
2. made baby with morrigan
3. Let Loghain take the hit

Maybe it was a human baby? I can choose that...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ah hah I have all my save games. There's no way to import them, or use a utility to figure out wtf I did in DAO, right?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This dragon age keeper thing is bullshit. I don't care that I've had multiple play throughs of DAO, the last of which was in a modded game 4 years ago, I swear I:
1. became king
2. made baby with morrigan
3. Let Loghain take the hit

Maybe it was a human baby? I can choose that...
Making a baby with Morrigan means nobody has to die to kill the Archdemon. They are 100% incompatible choices.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I bought this a few weeks back. It's good. Loved the surprise ending. But one thing I fucked up on is that I never went back and played Witch Hunt. I added that the Warden and Morrigan went through the door together which is what I assumed I would pick. So I'm a little lost when it comes to wtf Morrigan is doing in DA:I and why she's so drastically changed though I guess a kid can do that. I also can't figure out what happened to my Warden.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Making a baby with Morrigan means nobody has to die to kill the Archdemon. They are 100% incompatible choices.
Ah ok. So the baby must be human then? It can't be the god baby or whatever? Cause that's what I remember looking forward to making.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wat? The god baby is how you get out of someone having to die to kill the archdemon. There is no 'settle down and raise normal human children with Morrigan' option. If you refuse to make the god baby with her, she leaves your party and you're stuck with only Wynne for the entire end-game sequence in Denerim.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
There are two baby options for the warden, "Morrigan had a human baby with the Warden". "Morrigan had an old god baby with the Warden".

I regret not having done this shit while everyone else was doing the same stuff. I wish they would've let you import save games.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I loved this game. I out 120 hours into my first play through. I am not really into these games for big combat challenges so I always play everything on normal or one level up. I played a human Two handed warrior and I specced Reaver. Shit is insane. Once I hit about 14 I didn't even need the rest of my party. I ran with Cassandra as tank, Varic, and Solas. I sided with the Templars and was general good guy.

I am going to do another run through as a mage. I had planned to do it as Qunari but someone told me they get pretty racist on you if you're an elf so that's what I am doing. I'm going to probably run with Black wall, Sera, and either Ironbull or the Tevinter guy. I am going to side with the mage faction this time and be a ruthless bastard.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There are two baby options for the warden, "Morrigan had a human baby with the Warden". "Morrigan had an old god baby with the Warden".

I regret not having done this shit while everyone else was doing the same stuff. I wish they would've let you import save games.
According to some googling, if you are romancing Morrigan she'll stay with you even if you refuse to do the old god ritual. According to the epilogue she ends up pregnant, although I don't know if you have to sacrifice the other Grey Warden for this to happen, or if she gets knocked up before you fight the Archdemon.

So yes, you can become King, have a normal baby with Morrigan, and sacrifice Loghain to kill the archdemon.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The main reason i haven't started another play through is the wicked harts mission.

Also, I don't know what to play. I've gone through as a necro and an assassin, but I have zero desire to play a warrior.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
There are people that don't romance Morrigan? She's wonderful. I am still pissed DA2 didn't focus on her.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
holy shit what's the cheat code to never have to loot another elfroot and iron again?

Xalara

Golden Squire
One thing about the ending that confuses me:

Does the Inquisitor actually kill Corpheus? It seems to me that the Inquisitor just uses the mark to lock Corypheus in the fade. Given that this is Corpheus' goal throughout the entire game is that not a bad thing?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
holy shit what's the cheat code to never have to loot another elfroot and iron again?
You just stop looting them and buy them from the vendor in the first town in Hinterlands. None of the tier1 shit is worth looting since it's so cheap and you don't need that many anyway.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
One thing about the ending that confuses me:

Does the Inquisitor actually kill Corpheus? It seems to me that the Inquisitor just uses the mark to lock Corypheus in the fade. Given that this is Corpheus' goal throughout the entire game is that not a bad thing?
Doing that is lethal without the mark.

Xalara

Golden Squire
It is?

The party survived the tumble into the fade at Adamant without the mark. Or did they survive because the Inquisitor entered the rift around the same time as them? Either way I guess it is a nitpick since it is clearly stated Corypheus is dead later, it just seems to be a weird way of fi ishing him. Plus if he wasn't dead it'd be pretty poor writing.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
There are people that don't romance Morrigan? She's wonderful. I am still pissed DA2 didn't focus on her.
She's hot, and when I agreed with her I liked her command to get shit done, but man I've been with chicks like that. You either end up at each other's throats, or she turns you into her bitch.

In Video Game Fantasy times, the 'reality' is being of the mind set I am now, I'd probably be bitch smacking her anytime she spoke out of turn. In which case I'm sure she'd have snuck up on me as a spider in the middle of the night and face fucked me.

So I'm sure it's been answered already, but If I buy this. Will it make a flying fuck of a difference if I didn't play the second one, because everyone said it was shit...

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
He died dead in dragon age 2 amd he is just fine. Video games never kill dudes like this permanently. I expect he will be back whenever the black city is adressed. Probably when we find out the archdemons are keys to restraining the dream of the maker. I think the fade just seems to be the dream of the maker, as more old gods die the maker wakens more and more...causing the fade to be stronger and stronger. Corphy will prob just usurp the makers will in some way.

Basically dragon age is a remake of Link's Awakening.