Dragon Ball Super

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Didn't love that last episode. The power scaling is getting a bit retarded and the Brolly fan service shit was pretty lame. Let's hope they got it out of their systems.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

18 is a savage lol. Although it was kind of WTF when Goku was getting weighed down, then 18 hefts it NP and tosses the dude.

After all the stuff with Kale, I wonder if it will help Goku unlock a new form.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm cool with the whole Goku not going Blue to save his energy and stuff, but the whole "Goku constantly getting his ass kicked in normal form by like, fucking everyone" drama they keep building up is getting a bit tired.

I mean come on, all the heavy weight training he did with Vegeta and Whis? What fucking good did that do?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh I'm really enjoying this, let Goku conserve his energy to create a little tension. They explained the Androids don't have stamina to run out of so they are fighting at full strength already.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Pretty sure that dude increasing his weight violates the conservation of mass principle

Cybsled

17 made the otherwise bad episode bearable. Both the androids acting like they did during Cell Saga is awesome ;p

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
was really hoping for more in terms of quality from this saga. the episodes have been like 70% recycled animation and low effort shit like close ups on the gods talking.

Last edited:

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kale sucks. Hit and Goku tag-team this week. Fuck that fat bitch, I hope 17 fucks her up. Gohan fights soon too.

• 1Solidarity

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lol this week's episode was pretty fucking satisfying to watch, Roshi was laying the smack down. Hell, Beerus respected him by the end of it.

Cybsled

I also liked how the episode cemented the fact that Goku is really just fucking around in most of these fights. When Roshi was in legit trouble, Goku ended the fight with that tentacle dude in less than a second so he could go help him.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wait... Roshi got a power up because he is supressing his horniness into physical strength, which convinced his opponent she was going to get raped so she conceded and left the battle?

Did I dream this Japan... what the fuck!? This is a kids show right!? Hilarious for me but...wow.

Also loved how Beerus is so impressed with Roshi!

Chris

Potato del Grande
I was surprised that Freeza didn't actually betray them, but I'm glad he didn't as swapping universes made no sense since being able to do it hasn't been established.

I think it's just a likely that they will Vegeta him than have him do a betrayal at the end to get the wish. Only way he can win is to push Jiren off at the end once Goku weakens him, wish to be stronger than Beerus or whatever, then have Goku be honour bound to ressurect him after since Freeza won the tournament for them. That won't happen because Goku is going to win and wish for the universes to be merged rather than erased.

Personally I'd rather see Freeza work with the others as an ally and part on good terms, making future conflicts with him more interesting, but I expect him being alive to be resolved in some way by the end of the arc - so probably a failed betrayal at some point.

I don't understand the preview since it seems like they have Goku fighting Ribrianne AND Jiren, which is endgame, but lots of potentially lower tier fighters like the Universe 6 Piccolo and Lord Slug are left.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The spoilers via episode description previews we've been given basically say:

Jiren is going to interrupt Goku v Brienne, prolly one shot her, then the upcoming hour-long special we get will be Goku vs Jiren, where Goku will first try a SSB Kaioken x20 Spirit Bomb against Jiren and not even put a dent in him, followed by him somehow obtaining the new Saiyan transformation and their fight starting for real.

Cybsled

Who the hell is giving him the energy, though? Can't be that big a spirit bomb if it is just the folks in the arena.