Dragon Ball Super

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah was really good, seemed similar to Trunk's transformation in the last arc which appeared to be absorbing everyone's energy.

I guess we will get more "filler" fights now until Goku recovers and uses the transformation again to win.

Cybsled

So what are they calling his new form? Super Saiyan Quantum gets my vote ;p

They seem to hint that he is burning off too much energy inefficiently, which is why all the heat. I wouldn't be half surprised if Freeza gives Goku some pointers on how he figured out how to control Golden Freeza energy drain, despite that cliffhanger

I liked how Beerus was basically shitting himself with how strong Goku was lol

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah that's a great theory, Freeza is either going to help him or ask him how he did it I think. They already baited Freeza's betrayal so I don't think that'll happen now unless it's the end of the tournament and he turns on them to get the wish.

Freeza is shown to be very intelligent so he knows he can't beat Jiren and if he is setting up betrayal, it won't be a suicidal executing of Goku now, it'll be having him and Jiren take each other out.

I belive the endgame, given the tone of the series, will be all the erased universes being merged from a Super Dragonball Wish or King of All hearing a plea from Goku to do it. In that case I think having Freeza still be around for future arcs/series will be more interesting.

Lurkingmoar

Molten Core Raider
I belive the endgame, given the tone of the series, will be all the erased universes being merged from a Super Dragonball Wish or King of All hearing a plea from Goku to do it.

This is what I thought would happen from the start too. All low level universes will be merged into a new unified universe to a power rating equal to an acceptable level of 7 or whatever the scale was.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Introduces lots of new characters to fight too, however they never had to write it this way in the first place...

Cybsled

At the very least, Universe 6 has been developed enough that they would want the characters to stick around. You give Vegeta some Saiyans to satisfy his Saiyan Pride stuff, then someone like Hit who can be a friendly rival for Goku who also has a high power level.

Please delete Ribenne and that whole dumb love universe, though lol

Chris

Potato del Grande
I guess the only reason to do it like this is it gives you more and good saiyans, evil namekians, more gods and more freeza race without having a dumb excuse for why they didn't show up before.

as a big Dragon Ball fan i have to say that this ToP arc is going beyond my expectations, shame that DBS was very slow in the beginning, the DB fanbase is not happy with the series in general (specially in Latin America who still believes GT is the real continuation of Z and where the series ended). hope i can contibute more here.

updating a little about the upcoming episodes, looks like one of the writers is deniyng the "leaks" about a new fusion between the U6 saiyan girls

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
How fast is DBS getting dubbed? Normally I can handle subs but Goku's voice really hurts

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dubbed is in the Team Beerus vs. Team Champa tourney currently (around episode 47 or so), so it's 60+ episodes behind, so I doubt we'll see any dub breaks any time soon unless they just do it to be fags.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
There is going to be some sort of fusion. The word they used for the fighter being “born” has been used exclusively with fusion in the DBZ series. It’ll either be the Universe 6 Saiyans, the 3 Robots from Universe 3, or the hidden things from Universe 4. Goku and Vegita will not fuse. My money is on Universe 6. That’s why Cabba protected them.

Chris

Potato del Grande
The Universe 6 Saiyans are not going to fuse, they don't know how. The Universe 6 Nameks, yes that's very possible.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I know they never do it but Goku is such a piece of shit that I would like to see Vegeta take the lead and win this thing, or shit even Gohan. Tired of Goku and his bullshit powerups.

Cybsled

I think the U6 Saiyans will fusion. Preview for next week makes it clear Goku wants them to power up so he can get a challenge.

SeanDoe1z1

I think the U6 Saiyans will fusion. Preview for next week makes it clear Goku wants them to power up so he can get a challenge.

This is my guess too. Writers got a major hardon for U6 saiyans. Maybe new type of fusion outside ear rings / dance.

I still think Main angel dude that babysits the retarded Stewies will be the real antagonist. Honestly could go a lot of places and I would still like it enough to watch. Nostalgia factor is strong.

SeanDoe1z1

Also makes sense why Buu was removed from this arc. So many stupid abilities would be hard to write out...

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
The leaked episode guide says that Champa teaches them a secret technique. I’ll bet it’s a fusion of some sort...