Dragon Ball Super

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Yeah after watching the previews to episode 114, they definitely do a fusion. Should be pretty bad ass.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They had Potara earrings on in the preview for next week. Does that moron Goku ask the Kai's to let them borrow a pair just so he can test his limits? Hahahahaha

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ok I was totally wrong.

I missed the Potara earrings in the preview, how is that even legal? Is this like Roshi's Mufuba bottles being legal because "it's neat"?

You gotta have Veggito now if U6 Saiyans are doing it, though I think Veggito can't really go Blue since it's makes the fusion wear off so quickly?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If anything, it opens the crazy hypothetical rare possibility of an Ultra Instinct Vegitto whuppin' some of that ass, at some point.

Cybsled

I could see Vegeta being ok with the fusion, since it might let him figure out how to do Ultra Instinct (Goku won't give him help otherwise lol).

Chris

Potato del Grande
The problem is going to be that every Kai has Potarra, so are they just going to rain down Potarras into the arena and have one fusion per universe?

Then U7 has two supreme kais so we can have some weird shit happen with the second set. Piccolo and Gohan? Urgh...

Sulrn

Deuces
Has the team unlocked their ultimate rainbow-phasing hair/aura form yet? Last I saw they were at blue/black?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Now that Goku has mastered +1 the rest of the matches should finish up pretty quickly. Don't need to be Nostradamus to see this is going to be a 3 way between 11, 6, and 7.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Now that Goku has mastered +1 the rest of the matches should finish up pretty quickly. Don't need to be Nostradamus to see this is going to be a 3 way between 11, 6, and 7.
I wouldn't be so sure, smart universe and sneaky universe didn't want to use Potara because they have plans.

Cybsled

Potara Earrings are allowed now, so it seems pretty much guaranteed that we will either see a Goku+Vegeta fusion, or a Goku+Gohan fusion.

Although I wouldn't count out Freeza as a candidate. When you think about it, Freeza has identified that Ultra Instinct is the key to his plans of surpassing the gods. Unless he can figure it out by watching Goku, being part of a fusion with him might potentially give him insight on how to achieve it. That would be the selling point for Vegeta as well (try to learn the technique).

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Unfortunately Vegeta has been a power bottom for 25+ years now.

It's due to the dogshit writing. Goku get's his ultra instinct horseshit pulled straight from the bottom on his asshole. Meanwhile Vegetta is struggling against fat arms magoo it's stupid. I would even be ok with some fusion goodness and have Vegito or Gogeta mop the floor with the great value brand saiyins, but to straight have Goku constantly pull powerup's is annoying.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It's due to the dogshit writing. Goku get's his ultra instinct horseshit pulled straight from the bottom on his asshole. Meanwhile Vegetta is struggling against fat arms magoo it's stupid. I would even be ok with some fusion goodness and have Vegito or Gogeta mop the floor with the great value brand saiyins, but to straight have Goku constantly pull powerup's is annoying.

I don't disagree, but there has been a growing gap between them for a while. Vegeta only has basic blue right now, while Goku had King Kai Fist on top of it.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't disagree, but there has been a growing gap between them for a while. Vegeta only has basic blue right now, while Goku had King Kai Fist on top of it.

And yet Whiz says Vegeta is the superior of the two. Again it's just bad writing at times. Then you take something like One Piece and it's possible Luffy isn't even the strongest in his crew since the time skip.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
And yet Whiz says Vegeta is the superior of the two.
I'd like to see Vegeta take a different path than Goku. Have Whis teach him something equal but different to the King Kai Fist. Vegeta understands the mechanics of the techs, Goku is more instinct and luck.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think that Vegeta has probably been stronger at a base level than Goku THE ENTIRE TIME, it's just that Goku multiplies his power an extra stage by getting new forms first or using Kaioken. When Whis says that Blue Vegeta > Blue Goku, that's true until Goku uses Kaioken.

Vegeta will struggle against Toppo because Goku used Blue+Kaioken to beat him and Vegeta doesn't have Kaioken.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I still think Vegeta is hiding some power up. He’s too confident to not be. It’s not Ultra Instinct though. This may be where we see the saiyans power ups diverge.

Also, Goku’s Ultra Instinct form is not complete. He won’t complete it this time against Kefla but he’ll still easily beat her. His completed form will show against Jiren next time.

SeanDoe1z1

I wonder how many kids are actually watching this show. My 9yr old tries to make fun of me until I remind her walking to school can be a brutal bitch with Winter around the corner.

Adult product of latchkey kid living through Freeza Saga. That was brutal.

Writing is foreshadowing some Freeza betrayal for sure but I don't quite get what he can do besides some type of surprise killshot. The only thing against that thought is this "ultra-instinct" form is neo from the matrix that even the strongest attacks are easily deflected on a different level. I think Whis even mentions this way back in goku/vegeta training on the wastefulness of trying to anticipate attacks. No way i'm digging that up.