Drain the fucking swamp

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
The only thing I have liked about Trump is the 5 point plan where he puts a moratorium on special interest.

And if he should build a wall it shouldnt be this idiot Mexico pay for it. Buuuut use it as a stimulous for GDP growth like China is doing to keep their economy normalized while they try to fix real problems in their economic direction.

But Paul Ryan still gonna be Pres one day.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
i think Paul Ryan is a solid dude

cm-39268-050cb463153f8a.jpe

Oldbased

> Than U
We should remove NSA/FBI/DEA and found FARTED firearm,alcohol, racism,tobacco,enforcement of drugs agency.
1 agency. Less paperwork, less spending.

Next we will remove FEMA/EPA/USFDA and found AMUSED american management of united states environmental disasters
1 agency. Less paperwork, less spending.

Next we add transportation to ICE to make it ICE T.

We put into effect the 5 point plan, with already expired terms ending in 2018 to go up to vote.
We cancel all foreign aid. We require public hearing on every aid approval as needed.
When shit gets really bad AMUSED will work with FARTED to solve a crisis in need with the support of ICE T.
We make illegal immigrants be documented and require an address and ID and proof of work to get any aid. No job? BAck to where you came from.
Every 3 months all the state heads will be broadcast on national TV with progress, changes, scandals, improvements made then a public vote will be made.
Should someone be voted out they will be placed in an arena with tigers and a spear to defend themselves. To kick the show off and get people used to it the dentist and Harambe killer will pair up for the first season.
Finally we cut the balls off NASA and remove all the bureaucrats and make NASA great again. We open trade deals with Russia( which we have now for them ) for engine design and improvements. China for cost effective production of space aged materials and Europe for all the stickers that get placed in the pods like don't touch this, don't stick finger here and most importantly opening this door may lead to total decompression and build a REAL space station and space program for Mars together.
Together we can MAKE MARS GREAT AGAIN. I mean it's already fucked up, what could we possibly do wrong there?

Best I can do with 5 minutes and a few beers.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well lets see.

1. Rotating 18 year appointed Supreme Court justices, 1 appointed and replaced every 2 years of the 18 year cycle.
2. Congressional Pay prorated based on yes or no votes cast by the congressman versus total votes called. Abstentions don't count.
3. All non emergency legislation must be posted 2 weeks prior on the internet for public review and is 'locked' from that point on. Emergency sessions can be called for 24 hours by a 2/3 vote of the House, however no congressman gets paid for emergency sessions time.
4. The congressional record becomes non editable, and both houses of congress and the supreme court are filmed at all times with the recordings made public records.
5. Each Bill before congress must be in one and only one of the following categories to eliminate attachments and riders; Authorization of a single new Law, Department or Program, or Deauthorization of such; Funding, Defunding and Taxation; Declaration of War. No bill may affect multiple programs at once. Any new program or department authorized must have its sources of funding explicitly laid out in the bill and all new programs must be revenue neutral with gdp growth taken into effect.
6. Any candidate for public office must take and pass the same standardized test given to graduating high school students with the scores made publically available.
7. Public financing of any candidate for office that gets 4% of the eligible voters of a state/county/national regions signing a petition, and all such candidates are automatically included in all debates.
8. Several required presidential Debates run by a few non profit civil service group which will dedicate 1/2 the time to political stances and the other half to grilling the candidates about whatever the current issues are.
9. Ranked Choice Voting.
10. National database of eligible voters and free photo/fingerprint ID to everyone on it.
11. Election Day is a federal holiday except for Post offices. Every Post office shall be used as a polling station, and no community may be more than a half hour drive to a polling place. Any Voter or Election fraud carries a minimum 10 year sentence.
12. Either total abolishment of the second amendment and strict anit-gun measures put into place OR a requirement that every citizen be taught firearm safety in high school and a nationwide concealed carry allowance be put into effect.

Thats a good start I think.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
12 is an or statement that is 2000 miles apart.

"Alter the constitution & ban guns or watch a 30 year old gun safety video in gym class"

iannis

Musty Nester
12: The part after the OR I'd actually be just fine with.

It would be better than what we have. I do think part of the phobia about guns (not all of it, fucking obviously, but part of it) is that so many people are not exposed to them as tools. And I do think some accidental shootings (not all, fucking obviously, but some) stem from a similar source.

We're not putting that Genie back in the bottle, so we might as well start to be practical.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
12: The part after the OR I'd actually be just fine with.

It would be better than what we have. I do think part of the phobia about guns (not all of it, fucking obviously, but part of it) is that so many people are not exposed to them as tools. And I do think some accidental shootings (not all, fucking obviously, but some) stem from a similar source.

We're not putting that Genie back in the bottle, so we might as well start to be practical.
One thing i would add is periodic refresher course on gun safety and training, say every 4 years (make it match your elections) before the license gets renewed. Without this you can only handle hunting rifles, no handguns and no automatic weapons.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
6. Any candidate for public office must take and pass the same standardized test given to graduating high school students with the scores made publically available.
You must hate black people.

2. Congressional Pay prorated based on yes or no votes cast by the congressman versus total votes called. Abstentions don't count.
but the Obama would've starved :(

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Term limits and end the pension for life bullshit, fucktard who went to congress here, later got a senate seat and came back and got elected governor. tripple dipping pensions, it's complete bullshit. Ethics violations should be mandatory 15 yrs prison sentence.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I don't see much, or any of this happening with the current parties. What would be needed would be for Trump to start a third party that would go in on a ticket of integrity and reform. Would probably have to be a centre party to try and grab from both sides. If done correctly, and Trump doesn't fuck up his first few years in office, I could see such a party getting 1/3 of the vote, or more.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Quit voting the fucking incumbent in...

I mean, don't get me wrong, I like many of these ideas, but if you expect a body who has only been voting their own self interests for the last 3 decades to all of a sudden vote out their golden goose, you are insane, stupid, or both. I will always vote the new guy every election. If somehow, hell has frozen over, and any of the democratic candidates on the down ticket actually manage to get in, I will vote the republican in next time. It's that simple. I would LOVE to see the US House lose every single race one cycle. No one would know what the hell to do, since all their cronies got sent packing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user