Dredd 2 (2024 Confirmed!)

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
if Dredd 2 ever does happen, be sure to create a new thread since this is just a parody thread.
It would have to be retired in the hall of fame.

Also Chuk I still hate you for being an asshole in EverQuest.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This is not a thread about the greatest movie in the world, it is a tribute thread.

jack black rock GIF

• 6Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 11 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It would have to be retired in the hall of fame.

Also Chuk I still hate you for being an asshole in EverQuest.
thats fine, i did try to offset it by helping as many newbies as i could. i played twinks a lot during off hours and did many a CR in dungeons with my monk or SK. i did PU groups too and never took any loot. sorry i was an asshole to you if that means anything.

• 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
If we did get a Dredd 2, who should play Judge Death?

And what about Judge Rico? WE JUST GONNA SKIP JUDGE RICO?

• 1Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Karl wheels in Stallone next to a computer.

Stallone moves his hand to the mouse and the camera pans over to see what Stallone is playing.

View attachment 471680
The fact that these go from tallest to shortest instead of being mixed together speaks volumes. They lack vision. This picture is as lifeless as Bubbles Bubbles girlfriend.

I hope noone got paid for that.

• 1GreNeg

spronk

FPS noob
first you become cage
then you get your soul taken for a cosmetic
then you become the law.... again

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He definitely doesn't feel like a good Cage and Im a huge Urban fan

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
He definitely doesn't feel like a good Cage and Im a huge Urban fan
Same here. If anything, he seems more like the guy who played Kano, which still sucks they killed him off.

Wasn't there a police officer character or two in MK? Seems like he'd fit in better there than as Cage.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Same here. If anything, he seems more like the guy who played Kano, which still sucks they killed him off.

Wasn't there a police officer character or two in MK? Seems like he'd fit in better there than as Cage.

Yeah he'd be a better Stryker.

Remember when one of the producers of MK a couple years ago said they cut Johnny Cage from the movie because it didn't feel right having a white male main character after Floyd, only to add a completely unnecessary new main character who was like the whitest white bread guy ever?

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah he'd be a better Stryker.

Remember when one of the producers of MK a couple years ago said they cut Johnny Cage from the movie because it didn't feel right having a white male main character after Floyd, only to add a completely unnecessary new main character who was like the whitest white bread guy ever?

The Cole actor is half asian