Dune: Part Two (2023)

Juvarisx

Florida

i think messiah and children of dune are pretty boring but man if it ever got to God Emperor of Dune lol

GKVYEDgWUAcFHpr.jpg

"MONEO! LISTEN TO ME MONEO! I'M HIGH AS FUUUUUUCK!!! LISTEN TO MY DREAMS MONEO!!"

I cant even imagine the budget required to do God Emperor, it would be a fucking trip though.

As for this side lesson in media literacy, its really somethin lol. Did you know there was a tranny in Alien? IS Ridley Scott woke (big altered eye yoututube thumbnail here)! Does anyone actually care? If you do its actually Lambert from Alien and in Aliens when the bio's are scrolling on the screen you see this.

Under gender it states: “Female (unnatural),” before expanding: “Subject is Despin Convert at birth (male to female). So far no indication of suppressed trauma related to gender alteration.”

Which explains why the soldiers were joking when they said it didnt matter if the prostitute was a male or female.

Anyways Ripley isnt woke, she has skills attained from a job as its the only one she can get since she blows up a freighter, learns how to use the pulse rife and flame thrower from Hicks and it knocks her on her ass when she uses it, and is more brave then anything when she goes into the nest to save Newt. She doesnt "girls get it done" take on a marine unit or winning a 1v1 fight, she saves her ass by threatening to toast eggs then causes a gigantic mess to escape and nearly eats it fighting the Queen. She got it done cause she took a smarter approach to fighting them and didnt walk into a meatgrinder looking for the colonists, she didnt use some skill obviously only she would know lol.

This slow walk into "women does anything for herself or looks upset" = woke is just ridiclous. Ossai frustrates the fuck out of me but his initial point wasnt really wrong, Chani in the films is not woke cause she is upset. She is pissed off cause the person she fell in love with (and if you actually read the books married as indicated by the blue scarf which im guessing was cut since she is wearing one but doesnt go into why) turned into a monster and he went off to go marry a princess. I have no problem with this, book Chani is fucking horribly written, give her something to do, and maybe let her be a moral guide for a future space Hitler. She fails in the latter so yea angry woman.

The "strongest" woman Cameron wrote was Sarah Conner in T2 and she used it to beat up out of shape security guards at a mental hospital before being swarmed and have to be saved by the thing she fears the most. People like his characters cause they are string WILLED characters that will do anything for their kids and have some skills that dont make them useless "oh please save me random forum member with 28 posts".

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Caught this for a third time (first time not in imax). Still awesome, but definitely a lesser experience.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This analogy seems flawed, since the Dune universe includes literal Jews, as Jews.

I dont know wtf he was thinking but its in there.
Don't forget they appear from their natural habitat, the space tunnel.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
It is always nice to see the new people interact with characters that we have gotten used to over the years.

You two are arguing with a degenerate autist. Good luck!
Gotta have the new federal agents seem authentic by arguing over legendary dumb shit from the forum's past, that way they blend in. I just love the fact that Ossoi Ossoi is the voice of reason in this goofy debacle.

The government must be hiring them young.

Wait till they talk about Diablo 2 playing it the summer when it was released.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Caught this for a third time (first time not in imax). Still awesome, but definitely a lesser experience.

The long build up and ending are definitely worth it.

Did Paul's freman girlfriend act as dramatic in the books? That was the only thing that I thought was a little over the top in the movie.

I kinda wish the Gurney and Rabban fight was a little longer with more bagpipes. 😅

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tugofpeace

Lord Nagafen Raider

Funny, I was thinking about watching it for a third time today in imax. In NYC, the imax theater near me is nearly full so I decided not to.

Crazy stuff. This will probably be the first movie I buy in nearly a decade when it's released for purchase.. unless it's somehow on netflix (which I doubt).

• 2Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
She is pissed off cause the person she fell in love with turned into a monster and he went off to go marry a princess. I have no problem with this, book Chani is fucking horribly written, give her something to do, and maybe let her be a moral guide for a future space Hitler. She fails in the latter so yea angry woman.

The rest of your post is excellent and spot on. This drivel does you no favors though. Book Chani is horribly written huh? Give that bitch something to do in someone else's story, damn it! The coming-of-age story of the main protagonist focuses....on the protagonist not on his lover that he meets closer to halfway in the book? How dare the author! Why doesn't he give Stilgar more time in the spotlight instead of that fucking main protagonist? Where did that dude learn to write!? "Let her be the moral guide for future space Hitler because I have no other name for a tyrant in my limited vocabulary."

Damn. Space Hitler. You are a master of prose and imagination. A modern Shakespeare.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They changed Chani to be a more pronounced counter to Paul and the religious fremen. She is a true believer in Paul, as are all the fremen, in the book. It’s not suppose to be a celebration of the messiah, but a cautionary tale.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Everyone wants to bitch about Paul, "waaah cautionary tale, oh no jihad!" but how do you get the Golden Path without the Jihad?

You don't.

Every single Paul-hater is rooting for human extinction.

Paul was a fucking hero and the only reason he should be criticized is that he didnt have the balls to go through with it, so his son had to.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It is screener.
Oh, lol. Haven't been on a pirate site in a few days and haven't seen a screener leak in so long I thought they had it locked down, especially on a big movie like this.

People are saying it doesn't have subs, which I would think a screener would have. It looks like a 1080 source, but wonder if this is something else, maybe a HBOMAX fuck up.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm downloading it now not to watch, but to test picture quality on a 65" 2023 LG G3.

It says 1080p webrip 10bit, but only 2.0 audio.

Edit: it's ok - it's not great, I definitely wouldn't watch it on my TV but people with lower standards would find it acceptable

Last edited:

Burns

I'm downloading it now not to watch, but to test picture quality on a 65" 2023 LG G3.

It says 1080p webrip 10bit, but only 2.0 audio.
Yea, TorrentFreak is saying the original source says Web-DL too, so some internet provider fucked up or an employee was corrupted, somewhere in the world. It seems like the streaming PPV release is still a long ways out. I didn't realize they would send it out so soon.

Edit: Well the internet says that 45 days is the "typical" amount of time that a movie is in theaters for, before released to streaming unless it is extended by the studio. That means April 15 was the earliest it could get to PPV or HBOMAX. With as popular as this movie is, I would assume the were/are going to extended it's theater run though.

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yea, TorrentFreak is saying the original source says Web-DL too, so some internet provider fucked up or an employee was corrupted, somewhere in the world. It seems like the streaming PPV release is still a long ways out. I didn't realize they would send it out so soon.
Apparently EvO leaked it and apparently got busted or something. I heard subs can be got through plexus.

Burns

• 2Like