Dying Light

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
It can be quite challenging at night. It's not a scary jump out of your skin game but night time play can be intense.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Either. If you want it to be scary, only play at night (in game) with the lights out. Shit is intense.
Ready to rock and roll for the next three nights. I'll be ready to go around 7 central if you are on. We had some good fun on Saturday.

YxxAn_sl

shitlord
I really like this game so far.. about even level 10'ish in the skill trees. Add me on PSN for some coop!
smile.png

Delly

Trakanon Raider
The game isn't scary in my opinion, but I definitely had a zombie dream as well. It was more just bashing zombies heads in with a mix of Blizzard heroes because of HotS.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
The game isn't scary in my opinion, but I definitely had a zombie dream as well. It was more just bashing zombies heads in with a mix of Blizzard heroes because of HotS.
What game really is scary though, lets be honest here.... if you're above the age of 10 this kinda shit does not scare anyone.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's just intense. I still avoid the watchers at night since I can't punk them with melee easily. I think it's easier to get swarmed at night and having awareness of stuff creeping up on you is a little tougher since it's dark.

For anyone looking to level strength: go to the bridge at the far East (above the village) at night, sit on a van and throw moltovs. Easy XP, tons of crafting stuff and almost unlimited mobs.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Yeah it does set a good atmosphere. The random zombie screams or things breaking. Scary was a poor choice of words, it just sets that tense atmosphere.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Anyone who played State of Decay, is it like that yes/no ?
Not really. Base Building is really just clearing Zombies and taking over the settlement akin to Far Cry 4. It isn't a persistent world although you carry your characters advances when in coop or single player either way, so it feels like it can be from a character advancement stand point. There are a lot of fun traps and such. Weapons are upgradeable and it is hard to find ranged weapons. Other loot is plentiful however it seems. Right now the most fun is just teaming up with friends and running through the side stories, missions, random encounters, etc.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I don't care for far cry, I am enjoying this so far. I almost put it down at the start when the kid was calling me noob every 2 sentences but I'm glad I stuck with it.

YxxAn_sl

shitlord

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I have been farming the zombie hordes at the broken bridge at night/day for awesome combat bonus. Took almost no time at all to reach level 21. So far agility seem to be the slowest skill tree to level :/

Edit: Also seems like there is a million ways to exploit in this game. First the duping of the weapons, and now you can dupe pretty much any item.Dying Light - Item Duplication Exploit using Players Stash (Infinite Items, Money, Survivor XP) - YouTube
Too bad those cheats exist with a multiplayer coop game that carries over into PvP multiplayer. Considering part of the fun of the game is scavenging and having limited resources at times.

They need to work harder that getting that crap out of there.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Too bad those cheats exist with a multiplayer coop game that carries over into PvP multiplayer. Considering part of the fun of the game is scavenging and having limited resources at times.

They need to work harder that getting that crap out of there.
The first Dead Island had a dupe in it too iirc. I still haven't turned on invasions, I was wondering if you get anything significant from beating them.